The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Something stinks about this Whyte/Ellis bid, i would love nothing more for the club to be sold and taken on to another level but it must be men with rangers at heart! Im not so sure these two come into that bracket. :disappointment:

So what intentions could they have that you're unsure about?

Do you believe they'll asset strip the club and put it into liquidation?...no chance.

Let's remind ourselves that the same worries could have arrisen with SDM at the time of his takeover.These guys can see an opportunity to take the club forward and safeguard their investment IMO

I hate to say this - but I think your deadline is unlikely to have an impact on any negotiations :sherlock:

:lol:

That's just the day that I think if it hasn't been concluded, the deal is dead.

They said before Christmas or just after the New Year. Anywhere beyond the 10th to me is far past "just after the New Year".

This is horrible now.

:lol:

That's just the day that I think if it hasn't been concluded, the deal is dead.

They said before Christmas or just after the New Year. Anywhere beyond the 10th to me is far past "just after the New Year".

This is horrible now.

From the articles I read it said the deal would happen on the 24th or around about that mate but not sure if that's right

From the articles I read it said the deal would happen on the 24th or around about that mate but not sure if that's right

I'm not having a go at you, but I've read so many articles that I've began to believe that not even certain "sources" or supposed "inside men" know what the fuck is going on.

I would assume after the defeat against Celtic on Sunday, if it is to go ahead, the impetus has been given to the taekeover and to push it to completion before the end of the window.

I've began to believe that not even certain "sources" or supposed "inside men" know what the fuck is going on.

The people who matter regarding this proposed takeover - Murray and Whyte - aren't talking. All else is guesswork.

I'd be embarrassed if I was one of the few who claim to be on the inside track and have peppered this board (and others) with their guesswork.

48 hours. Announcement on the eve of the game. Ellis will receive 25% of the shares for free. Ellis will receive 25% of the shares and pay later. Ellis will (insert guess here).

We wait with varying degree of patience. I'm confident that all of us with The Rangers interest at heart, even the guessers, hope for the best.

Theres so many posters on here that claim to be in the know, that have said this that or the next will happen. All cnuts as far as im concerned, trying to make themselves look important!

I doubt the takeovers gonna happen, its just gone too quiet- no statement to the LSE, not even a mention in the media- ive said it before, there won't be any takeover. As soon as we're debt free Murray will come back to the helm

whyte was in bar 29 during chistmas with a friend and two females. one of my son's party(a silly we lassie) was speaking to him and asked him about the takeover he just smiled and she came back to the table with an autograph.son said he looked pissed, maybe he was celebrating concluding the deal.

whyte was in bar 29 during chistmas with a friend and two females. one of my son's party(a silly we lassie) was speaking to him and asked him about the takeover he just smiled and she came back to the table with an autograph.son said he looked pissed, maybe he was celebrating concluding the deal.

It's stuff like this that causes confusion.

not going to happen but......................

Are you going to just tease us or are you going to share any info that you have?

I cant stand people that string along fellow bears on a subject as meaningful as this

Are you going to just tease us or are you going to share any info that you have?

I cant stand people that string along fellow bears on a subject as meaningful as this

he doesn't know fuck all mate, he is at the wind up.

he doesn't know fuck all mate, he is at the wind up.

The only reason im asking him is he told us the day before we had a bid accepted for Eagles that he was coming up for talks so id give him the benefit of the doubt

The only reason im asking him is he told us the day before we had a bid accepted for Eagles that he was coming up for talks so id give him the benefit of the doubt

that was all over ff days before it was in the papers. someone saw him at mp.

not going to happen but......................

If what you say is true, then we would have the media all over it. The story would have been front page news as dead and buried.

As this will be the story of the season bar none - and the media are currently silent on the subject - then the only thing we can guarantee is there must be more to come on the subject.

Who knows if it will be good news or is in fact dead in the water? Only Murray and Whyte and they are not talking.

If what you say is true, then we would have the media all over it. The story would have been front page news as dead and buried.

As this will be the story of the season bar none - and the media are currently silent on the subject - then the only thing we can guarantee is there must be more to come on the subject.

Who knows if it will be good news or is in fact dead in the water? Only Murray and Whyte and they are not talking.

Well if they aint talking (how do you know this?) that would intimate the deal is dead.