The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

whats your thoughts/gut feeling? Think it's a goer or a goner?

i am an optimist i think its a goer.

its different to last time with ellis and the press arent saying much but when they do say anything its yeah its only a matter of time.

but who knows. noone seems to even know anything about whyte.

he certainly not a billionaire but he does seem very rich.

according to king on radio clyde he read a quote today from whyte saying he wanted the deal to go ahead quickly and is frustrated it is dragging on. if this is true it would seem there are problems coming from our side. hope slippery dave isnt up to more of his smoke and mirrors

according to king on radio clyde he read a quote today from whyte saying he wanted the deal to go ahead quickly and is frustrated it is dragging on. if this is true it would seem there are problems coming from our side. hope slippery dave isnt up to more of his smoke and mirrors

If thats the case what the fcuk is murray playing at.

The whole club needs a lift and what a time to do it.

is that all he said mate?

Another day on RM, no more news on the propos--

according to king on radio clyde he read a quote today from whyte saying he wanted the deal to go ahead quickly and is frustrated it is dragging on.

:mellow:

Meh, this'll do. Please be true.

yes. though also said if it doesnt happen in the next 2 weeks, it wont. dont know if we can trust king tbo

Cool mate thanks for sharing (tu)

I dont know as some of Kings stuff has been way off, but we can only wait and see

Cool mate thanks for sharing (tu)

I dont know as some of Kings stuff has been way off, but we can only wait and see

i dont think kings stuff was as far off as people think.

alot of it was hypothetical based on us not winning the league but never happened.

that said he sided with dave king and really upsett david murray so i have my doubts about whet he will know about this deal.

but he is close to walter and perhps dave king is still giving him info.

i dont think kings stuff was as far off as people think.

alot of it was hypothetical based on us not winning the league but never happened.

that said he sided with dave king and really upsett david murray so i have my doubts about whet he will know about this deal.

but he is close to walter and perhps dave king is still giving him info.

You mean like the day we won the leauge he started his shite about us going into administration.

You mean the time last march or the november cant remember that we3 had 72 hours to sace the club.

I heard enough of his shite to last me a lifetime tbh mate

You mean like the day we won the leauge he started his shite about us going into administration.

You mean the time last march or the november cant remember that we3 had 72 hours to sace the club.

I heard enough of his shite to last me a lifetime tbh mate

but this is the point we did have a vote on administration.

that came from dave king and was never refuted or withdrawn if it was wrong muray would have sued him.

he had lawyers crawling all over the et and herald for a week and all they withdrew was the part where the bank made him step down from the rangers board

his timing on the day we won the league was stinking and he admitted that to me. but the story wasnt wrong.

we might not like what he had to say but it wasnt lies.

murray wouldnt pish on him if he was on fire so how much info he has now is debatable. but he is still close to walter.

but this is the point we did have a vote on administration.

that came from dave king and was never refuted or withdrawn if it was wrong muray would have sued him.

he had lawyers crawling all over the et and herald for a week and all they withdrew was the part where the bank made him step down from the rangers board

his timing on the day we won the league was stinking and he admitted that to me. but the story wasnt wrong.

we might not like what he had to say but it wasnt lies.

murray wouldnt pish on him if he was on fire so how much info he has now is debatable. but he is still close to walter.

I gee up with you mate.

He still said we had 72 hours to save the club.

More bullshit and considering the guy is a bear, its fucking stinking. He obviously was pursuing an agenda for someone but who?

Dave King cant buy us so what was the motives behind it?

I gee up with you mate.

He still said we had 72 hours to save the club.

More bullshit and considering the guy is a bear, its fucking stinking. He obviously was pursuing an agenda for someone but who?

Dave King cant buy us so what was the motives behind it?

i think it was two things dave king trying to force down the price with doggie park and trying to scare of the other bidders.

darell king got fed some sensational info he couldnt sit on it i guess. but you do hope for better from bears.

Lets be honest... Who would be interested in buying us when the league we are playing in is slowly dying?

I can't see any takeover happening anytime soon :(

Unfortunately I agree with you.

Although with that being said, if a new owner comes in and runs us efficiently then we ourselves can make major profits regardless of what the league brings into us.

Lets be honest... Who would be interested in buying us when the league we are playing in is slowly dying?

I can't see any takeover happening anytime soon :(

No one knows how the league will turn out.

The new setup gets the teams more money so theres one reason.

IMO it will happen in January.

Unfortunately I agree with you.

Although with that being said, if a new owner comes in and runs us efficiently then we ourselves can make major profits regardless of what the league brings into us.

Any new owner won't be making major profits from Scottish Football, hardly any major sponsors will dig deep up here. Only difference will be that we will be able to operate in the transfer market, and will be able to hold onto players longer or drive a harder transfer fee.

No one knows how the league will turn out.

The new setup gets the teams more money so theres one reason.

IMO it will happen in January.

Unless they are going to be a major rebrand of the whole of Scottish football from top to bottom, this new league set up they are talking about wont make any difference.

We have already been down this short-term road of chasing a fast buck, and it nearly bankrupted a lot of clubs and basically killed the game up here.

Any new owner won't be making major profits from Scottish Football, hardly any major sponsors will dig deep up here. Only difference will be that we will be able to operate in the transfer market, and will be able to hold onto players longer or drive a harder transfer fee.

Rangers are massive as we all know so with no debt for our profits to be eaten up with then that free's up money for genuine profit.

We have been successful for the last few years whilst cutting down costs majorly and also be spending very little.

With no debt to be serviced, a good wage structure and transfer budget in place every season and also better running of the club in terms of contracts with players, selling and buying of players and also better merchandise management then I believe our club could make major profits.

Look at those chunts across the city. Whether we like it or not they are run a lot a better than us on the financial side of things and are in a lot better state than us financially.

With the right management and direction at board room level we could be very profitable in my opinion.

Rangers are massive as we all know so with no debt for our profits to be eaten up with then that free's up money for genuine profit.

We have been successful for the last few years whilst cutting down costs majorly and also be spending very little.

With no debt to be serviced, a good wage structure and transfer budget in place every season and also better running of the club in terms of contracts with players, selling and buying of players and also better merchandise management then I believe our club could make major profits.

Look at those chunts across the city. Whether we like it or not they are run a lot a better than us on the financial side of things and are in a lot better state than us financially.

With the right management and direction at board room level we could be very profitable in my opinion.

Our hands are tied when it comes to TV revenue, it gets spilt up and comes in instalments. Our merchandise wont get any higher than it already is. We are a massive club in a small operating pool, and the major sponsors are looking for a return and exposer that we can't give back. That's how Us and Celtic always end up sharing sponsors.

Contracts and transfer budgets will improve, but not as much as a lot are hoping for. We'll still be on a strict budget as Champions league will become harder to qualify for in the coming years.

Our hands are tied when it comes to TV revenue, it gets spilt up and comes in instalments. Our merchandise wont get any higher than it already is. We are a massive club in a small operating pool, and the major sponsors are looking for a return and exposer that we can't give back. That's how Us and Celtic always end up sharing sponsors.

Contracts and transfer budgets will improve, but not as much as a lot are hoping for. We'll still be on a strict budget as Champions league will become harder to qualify for in the coming years.

Im happy enough for the club to actually live within its means for too long we have been bringing in average players on huge contracts and we paid the price for that.

I believe that even if the takeover happens then we should still be careful with what we spend and the contracts we dish out.