The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

my take on this guy whyte is if he was taking over he wouldnt have gave birmingham permission to talk to miller and we wouldnt have accepted the bid

He has no say on the matter. Even though he could be taking over anything could happen and he might not so its nothing to do with him until he is owner so walter and co jst need to carry on as "normal" if ye can call our situation normal :lol:

my take on this guy whyte is if he was taking over he wouldnt have gave birmingham permission to talk to miller and we wouldnt have accepted the bid

On the other hand, why would he hold the deal to ransom over one player who, for all intents and purposes, could be replaced from within the squad or at minimal cost?

fs where are cunts gettin 1.8 n 2 million fae Peter Houston said a million plus add ons and tht should do it

You should learn on here mate, that their are alot of people who will always jump to conclusions and put their own spin on shite.

You should learn on here mate, that their are alot of people who will always jump to conclusions and put their own spin on shite.

ano mate but how hard can it be to take actual fact quotes from people involved in the potential deal doh

I don't see how there's any logic to that at all.

He would not have any say in something like that seeing that he doesn't own Rangers as of yet. What would happen if Rangers held out because he didn't want us to sell Miller, then Whyte walked away and Rangers lost out on the transfer.

Absolute bollocks.

• 2 weeks later...