The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Darrell king said two nights ago, that arsenal problem was to do with image rights, and that ours case was totally different, He also said the tax man is looking into 47million pounds worth payments paid into off shore accounts on the behave of players and staff

hes very meh to me. doesnt seem to do anything so its hard to criticise.

but we could do with a chairman that talks to us.

Is AJ the chairman on behave of SDM or Lloyds?

I agree tho he was brought into open new doors in terms of investment and he aint really done that.

didnt arsenal already settle on this.

all i say is king says we are unsellable while its hanging over us and it looks like he is right.

tell me it doesnt look that way.

No, it doesnt. Do you actually realise how much money going out we would have to be talking about to get to the figures being bandied about? £80 million? Not a chance, not a chance in hell! if Arsenal did that, and settled at £11 million (after, you know, those negotiation things), then, given their turnover and wages compared to ours, How would you come to the conclusion that we would be anywhere between 4 and 8 times more than them? Half at most, so, what, 5 or 6 million tops? Hardly liquidation stuff!

No, it doesnt. Do you actually realise how much money going out we would have to be talking about to get to the figures being bandied about? £80 million? Not a chance, not a chance in hell! if Arsenal did that, and settled at £11 million (after, you know, those negotiation things), then, given their turnover and wages compared to ours, How would you come to the conclusion that we would be anywhere between 4 and 8 times more than them? Half at most, so, what, 5 or 6 million tops? Hardly liquidation stuff!

i am not talking about 80 million or liquidation just that we look unsellable.

as for arsenal they settled 7 years ago and used them only for a couple of years so the amounts could easily be less than ours.

as for arsenal they settled 7 years ago and used them only for a couple of years so the amounts could easily be less than ours.

7 years ago Arsenal had a lot of World stars mate. They would have been astronomical wages and image rights compared to our side! Wasnt Fergie our highest paid player in the last 10 year on 37,000 p/w?

Except all the figures everyone is going on about, and, the size of things, are just not possible. If its tax related, its got a difinitive amount, and, a small percentage of our turnover. We have not made anything like enough money over the last, say, 5 years, to be in anywhere near that kind of amount.

You dont need to be a wizard on this kind of stuff to realise that, just have the ability to step back and look at things.

While I cannot answer this, I read last week he has the largest library dedicated to Golf in the entire world. 13,000 volumes or something. Thought you might like to know (tu)

why dont we turn murray park into a golf course then, maybe he would show some interest then , couldnt even attend the 40 year memorial service. rangers chairman my fuckin arse

why dont we turn murray park into a golf course then, maybe he would show some interest then , couldnt even attend the 40 year memorial service. rangers chairman my fuckin arse

He will go down in history as the worst Chairman of Rangers Football Club - ever.

He is a lair, a thief and a charlatan. There are numerous stories I have on this wretch of a man, however, patience is a virtue and they will wait until he has left us.

A truly despicable, bullying-type individual.

He will go down in history as the worst Chairman of Rangers Football Club - ever.

He is a lair, a thief and a charlatan. There are numerous stories I have on this wretch of a man, however, patience is a virtue and they will wait until he has left us.

Interesting CB .................. I'm intrigued now!

7 years ago Arsenal had a lot of World stars mate. They would have been astronomical wages and image rights compared to our side! Wasnt Fergie our highest paid player in the last 10 year on 37,000 p/w?

Fuxache.........................the Rangers were paying Fergie £37k a week?

Fuckin astonishing!

i think rdb was our highes payed player mate. but i could be wrong

That shocking, i like him, what has he done that is so bad?

are you talking about murray CB, cause i think the other guy was talking about AJ