The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

i can see the deal being completed on the weekend we play the tarriers, how good would that be ? win all our games up till then and announce the takeover on the friday :beer1: then go out and give the scum a doing on the sunday :clap: carlsberg dont do bank holidays but if they did ? w.a.t.p

I like it Billy, reckon me and you could share some pints and stories.

It's not my place to question the people I know, that are selling their shares. I'm just passing on some info and the reason they believe to sell by.

If you don't agree then fair enough, It's no skin off my nose.

what i am saying is if they are that worried they are selling there 100 or so shares then :rolleyes:

what i am saying is if they are that worried they are selling there 100 or so shares then :rolleyes:

Well it hardly going to be a millionaire play ground, but some people would rather they didn't lose out more than they have to. As I said it's all to do with how some people see this playing out.

Some on the other hand will be more than happy to snap them up.

Well it hardly going to be a millionaire play ground, but some people would rather they didn't lose out more than they have to. As I said it's all to do with how some people see this playing out.

Some on the other hand will be more than happy to snap them up.

Can you just clarify: the reason for this share activity is because people have been advised to sell as they have the possibility that they are going to be worthless sometime?

Can you just clarify: the reason for this share activity is because people have been advised to sell as they have the possibility that they are going to be worthless sometime?

Well that's the reason why some of the people I know have been selling (don't know about other people reasons though). How much truth in the advisement they're receiving though, is like everything else at the moment.

Well that's the reason why some of the people I know have been selling (don't know about other people reasons though). How much truth in the advisement they're receiving though, is like everything else at the moment.

So what your saying is you know most of the people who have sold these shares?

No!

I know a few people that have sold their shares, because of this reason.

The numbers shown tho seems to show that it is single people selling in bulk. Not that many have actually changed hands. So just thought you may no them.

Ahh well we will wait and see what happens

No!

I know a few people that have sold their shares, because of this reason.

Can I question the logic then DB?

If a takeover happens, surely shares will rise in price...

If it doesn't happen I'd imagine they'd pretty much stay roughly at their status qou.....

Can u or someone elae maybe explain the logic behind what u are posting ?

Ps I don't know much about how shares work and therefore I'm not dismissing ur posts however logically (in my head anyway) it doesn't seem to add up?

They are already pretty much worthless (30p each).