The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Information received in the last 10 minutes says that SDM is actively considering taking the club off the market, I am also told that certain media outlets are aware of this, but are holding back on it.

Source ? This is the opposite of what I've heard

Could be the good news we release after we lose the title.

I think he will walk away though if we dont win it.

We may keep the talks going to sell season tickets, not sure if that will work though.

There must be something holding it up, we may never find out.

Its all guess work, no one knows whats going on except those directly involved.

Well can we be told what you have heard then?

sure, my dad is a long time friend of Jack gillespie, former rangers chairman, who still has quite a few shares in the club. By all accounts the deal is almost there. Don't have anything more, but jack seemed pretty positive.

sure, my dad is a long time friend of Jack gillespie, former rangers chairman, who still has quite a few shares in the club. By all accounts the deal is almost there. Don't have anything more, but jack seemed pretty positive.

(tu)

Just dropped in from FF, pretty conflicting stories going on there also, old wabash who I remember called the Ellis deal right all the way down the line is getting it in the neck for saying neg things about Whyte, seems you guys are in the dark as well. :D

(tu)

Information received in the last 10 minutes says that SDM is actively considering taking the club off the market, I am also told that certain media outlets are aware of this, but are holding back on it.

he did that this time last year.