The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

How come your so confident about it? Do you know something :pipe: ?

Every single day he says "it'll be done tomorrow after the close of play" then it doesn't happen so he resorts to, "tomorrow for sure"

laugh.gif He knows nothing, like the rest of us tongue.gif Hopefully he will be right one of these days mad.giftongue.gif

Every single day he says "it'll be done tomorrow after the close of play" then it doesn't happen so he resorts to, "tomorrow for sure"

laugh.gif He knows nothing, like the rest of us tongue.gif Hopefully he will be right one of these days mad.giftongue.gif

thats simply not true.

i only do it working days. :P

:lol: Just like they spiritualists people go see, they just keep guessing until they are right. My mum thought it was amazing that they knew my daughter had a pink blanket :ph34r:

thats simply not true.

i only do it working days. :P

That is simply true wink.gif

However, over the weekend activity in this thread is considerably less except for late sunday evenings therefore I was not including weekends in my statement. I probably should have though just to make things a little clearer for those involved tongue.gif

That is simply true wink.gif

However, over the weekend activity in this thread is considerably less except for late sunday evenings therefore I was not including weekends in my statement. I probably should have though just to make things a little clearer for those involved tongue.gif

(tu)

:lol: Just like they spiritualists people go see, they just keep guessing until they are right. My mum thought it was amazing that they knew my daughter had a pink blanket :ph34r:

Deary dear anguish.gif Well, as always ... marv%20copy.jpg

I'm undecided whether they are real or not. However, like ghosts, I suppose we will never ever find out huh.gifbiggrin.gif

Deary dear anguish.gif Well, as always ... marv%20copy.jpg

I'm undecided whether they are real or not. However, like ghosts, I suppose we will never ever find out huh.gifbiggrin.gif

I like how this has turned into a random chat thread :happy:. A few things have happened that make me beleive in ghosts but I'm not sure. Just like this takeover infact ;)

I like how this has turned into a random chat thread :happy:. A few things have happened that make me beleive in ghosts but I'm not sure. Just like this takeover infact ;)

Well the fact of the matter is we need something to pass the time :wink:

But aye, my argument has always been - why would they continue to "investigate" them if they weren't real? I don't think actually "ghosts" are real. The word is they need to build up masses of energy to be able to make themselves seen however I think spirits are more believable.

Whats about yourself? any past stories tongue.gif?

But aye, my argument has always been - why would they continue to "investigate" them if they weren't real? I don't think actually "ghosts" are real. The word is they need to build up masses of energy to be able to make themselves seen however I think spirits are more believable.

(tu) Agree with you about spirits TBH. I'm at work just now but I'll be back with a couple of stories for you :pipe:

Another handful of shares traded today - 450.

Meaningless in the grand scheme of things before anyone gets too excited.

The share movement is strange - as it has occurred all of a sudden.

However, like you say its a tiny tiny minuscule amount.

They're actually aliens (tu)