The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Wouldn't be surprised if it was off or had taken a dent or whatever.

Whyte still hasn't made a bid and until he does nothing can be officially done.

Also, did killacunt not say last night "Will there be any news on the takeover tomorrow?" wacko.gif? If so, then how can that be a bad thing? he is merely asking a question as in to create a cliffhanger for the listeners, is he not?

This is frustrating in the extreme.I suppose we will know when we know and there is nothing to do but wait. The problem I am having is that although I am excited over the thought of getting rid of murray I don't know the strength of Whyte.I don't even know if we still have the takeover panel that was put in place during the last Ellis approach to listen to Whytes plans for the future.

I feel that the current situation could last a while yet and I cannot blame Whyte for caution but as usual it is us the fans who are left in the dark.

This is frustrating in the extreme.I suppose we will know when we know and there is nothing to do but wait. The problem I am having is that although I am excited over the thought of getting rid of murray I don't know the strength of Whyte.I don't even know if we still have the takeover panel that was put in place during the last Ellis approach to listen to Whytes plans for the future.

I feel that the current situation could last a while yet and I cannot blame Whyte for caution but as usual it is us the fans who are left in the dark.

I'm sure Whyte had his meeting to discuss his future plans last week? Could be wrong though.

apparently news is starting to filter through to the media that the takeover has took a big dent

not even sure what that means. (bbl)

where is this coming from??? Can't seem to track down anyone anywhere saying this?

do you really care? i flat out refuse to listen to the absolute gash they broadcast

I think he wants to listen to what their saying about it.

I'll probably give it a listen to, just to pass the time until the kick o... wait, what time is the game tonight?

I think he wants to listen to what their saying about it.

I'll probably give it a listen to, just to pass the time until the kick o... wait, what time is the game tonight?

That's exactly why they are 'leaking' that they have some big news to get people to tune in. If it was anything credible it would be getting reported without hanging onto it (tu)

It will be speculation that some aspect of the takeover has a disagreement and it will come from an unnamed source supposedly close to the deal. It'll be complete hogwash so font waste your time listening and getting worked up.

That's exactly why they are 'leaking' that they have some big news to get people to tune in. If it was anything credible it would be getting reported without hanging onto it (tu)

It will be speculation that some aspect of the takeover has a disagreement and it will come from an unnamed source supposedly close to the deal. It'll be complete hogwash so font waste your time listening and getting worked up.

Worked up? I most certainly didn't get worked up when a man named Tim phoned in last week and claimed that Sky Sports News had said the deal was off "oan shky joost eh noo there" (Delahunt): "Well i've just had the producer check around 7 sources there and there is nothing to be seen anywhere. Are you absolutely sure?" (Tim): "Eye, joost came up eh noo der, sayin dat eh, dat ehhhhh, ehh moray's uptae eez tricks again"

rolleyes.gif

A just like listening to the timmy's depressive stories about how Neil Lennon will control Scottish football for years to come etc... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifav-7683.jpg

i don't post sources just incase i'm wrong, he told me notw were going to run a story about craig whyte being investigated by the taxman, apparently he owes them money however whytes legal team managed to stop the story from going to press, thats what the guy told me this morning when he went to pick up his car to go to the game tonight. (radio guy) this wee cunt has been wrong before.

the dent he was talking about has something to do with the taxman, our bill or his bill i don't know.

i don't post sources just incase i'm wrong, he told me notw were going to run a story about craig whyte being investigated by the taxman, apparently he owes them money however whytes legal team managed to stop the story from going to press, thats what the guy told me this morning when he went to pick up his car to go to the game tonight. (radio guy) this wee cunt has been wrong before.

the dent he was talking about has something to do with the taxman, our bill or his bill i don't know.

Its funny you should say that... a convo between two folk named Timothy was posted on here the other day stating the exact same thing... sad.gif

EDIT: although they did classify it as a rumour (timmys).

Tom English who is close to Murray said that the hold up is true but it has FA to do with Tax.

This tax shite is boring and , it eminates from tarriers who had hoped we would be in administration or gone bust by now. The tax case is their last hope

Tom English who is close to Murray said that the hold up is true but it has FA to do with Tax.

This tax shite is boring and , it eminates from tarriers who had hoped we would be in administration or gone bust by now. The tax case is their last hope

I think he was referring to the clubs tax, and not tax on whyte himself.