The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Cancel the fucking wedding and get the deal done instead :beer1:

Those two cunts didn't ask me if i was willing to pay for the wedding, they just take. Thats the Royals for you.

Those two cunts didn't ask me if i was willing to pay for the wedding, they just take. Thats the Royals for you.

........... aye ok, GSTQ

you in TBO? if so do you join in with these guys when the belt out GSTQ at the end of matches?

It's my birthday tomorrow, it would be a nice present!

I reckon it will be done for you mate.

The fact that Whyte and the rest of the board worked the bank holiday weekend, means they want to deal NOW. This will be announced to the stock market tomorrow, in my opinion.

you in TBO? if so do you join in with these guys when the belt out GSTQ at the end of matches?

I've stated on here before i never have and never will sing GSTQ, that doesn't mean i don't agree with other TBO choice of song.

Even as a Rangers supporter, you are still allowed to have your own opinion on the Royals and not stick with the crowd.

I've stated on here before i never have and never will sing GSTQ, that doesn't mean i don't agree with other TBO choice of song.

Even as a Rangers supporter, you are still allowed to have your own opinion on the Royals and not stick with the crowd.

You stand in with the blue order and keep your mouth shut on 90 minutes?

bullshit.

fair enough , have your opinions but dont refer to our future monarch as a c**t please

..... so, enlighten us on your hatred for the Queen.... or maybe this should be another thread.....

You stand in with the blue order and keep your mouth shut on 90 minutes?

bullshit.

No i dont stand in with them and nor did i claim to.

As i said, too often there seems to be this opinion that if you support Rangers, you have to agree with the crowd.

You called our future King a cunt, what did you expect?

Shocking thing to say especially as Prince William comes across as being a sound bloke and doesn't seem to be a cunt in the slightest. I may not be the biggest fan of having monarchies as head of state, in principle, however the royals we have are alright and the future King Billy will make a fine king.