The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

You called our future King a cunt, what did you expect?

it's his opinion mate,we all moan when the mhedia try and sensor us but then moan when someone says something

certain people don't agree with.

freedom of speech an all that...

it's his opinion mate,we all moan when the mhedia try and sensor us but then moan when someone says something

certain people don't agree with.

freedom of speech an all that...

I replied using the same, but at no point did I try to censor anything. <cr>

Two/three weeks ago there was talk of it finally being wrapped up before the end of the week. I was hoping it would be done so I could celebrate even more at my mates 18th on the Sunday night. It was not to be though.

This Friday, there's another one. On the eve of the Royal Wedding too, lets hope I/we have a takeover to celebrate!

Have a feeling it will be done tomorrow and if not, as soon as the stock market reopens on Tuesday uk.gif

I would just like to point out i never called our future king or queen cunts or that. I am a unionist, loyalist and royalist however all i said is i don't see the fuss in the wedding lol nothing wrong with that, would rather earn ma money by doing my shift!

They're not having a go at u if u read all the posts back

Cancel the fucking wedding and get the deal done instead :beer1:

Those two cunts didn't ask me if i was willing to pay for the wedding, they just take. Thats the Royals for you.

Cunts? Feel free to be anti monarchy if you want, but continue in that vein and you won't be around long.

Word from my pacific quay mole is that reporting scotland tomorrow lunchtime will be live from Ibrox covering a big event........

Aye, for us being fully exhonerated by UEFA, with Bain announcing that TBB is to be re-instated! :crabflute:

I'm not usually one for posting rumours but I just got a text from a well connected mate of mine claiming that Whyte's takeover should be announced tommorow. My mate that sent me the text has been pretty much spot on with everything he has sent me in the past.

You can take it or leave it, I just thought I would pass it on :P

What a way to bring in the long weekend that would be if it happened tomorrow, lol iphone will be primed for updates in work, menty be a cracker of a weekend anol might even get some fishing done anol to top things off :)

I'm not usually one for posting rumours but I just got a text from a well connected mate of mine claiming that Whyte's takeover should be announced tommorow. My mate that sent me the text has been pretty much spot on with everything he has sent me in the past.

You can take it or leave it, I just thought I would pass it on :P

Just heard this, too... (tu)