The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Yes, that seems correct.

I wouldn't worry too much about this - we all know financial stuff involving banks can be time consuming. Slight delay only hopefully!

So are we looking at Tuesday rather than today?

Some info I've been given today:

Am told 'working capital' required from new owner is not in place to enable deal to go through as yet.

Proof of said 'working capital' has apparently been provided but monies still not lodged for Day 1.

As ever, this information is posted in good faith so please ruminate over it in the spirit intended.

:)

So this really hasn't moved since about december.....sky need to stop sending people to stand outside ibrox looking daft.... :lol:

Some info I've been given today:

Am told 'working capital' required from new owner is not in place to enable deal to go through as yet.

Proof of said 'working capital' has apparently been provided but monies still not lodged for Day 1.

As ever, this information is posted in good faith so please ruminate over it in the spirit intended.

:)

mare shite from you :D

after the close of play today i say.

you cant go to the bank and lift a mortgage approval.

though i should have said an approval in principal for the pedants.

You just shouldn't have bothered trying to sound like you know what you are talking about in the first place, you would think after 450 pages of talking about this you may stop this nonsesne...but alas no.... :(

you look as daft as the guy from sky sports.....i knew i stopped posting in this thread for a good reason.... :lol:

You just shouldn't have bothered trying to sound like you know what you are talking about in the first place, you would think after 450 pages of talking about this you may stop this nonsesne...but alas no.... :(

the news of this nearing completion really has pissed you off hasnt it.

dont take your bad mood out on me.

you look as daft as the guy from sky sports.....i knew i stopped posting in this thread for a good reason.... :lol:

you werent missed

But the self-made man from Motherwell still has one crucial final hurdle to clear.

Although he has pledged to put £10m into a transfer kitty on completion of the buyout he has still to produce the paperwork to prove that cash is in place.

Whatever can the daily rhebel mean. :sherlock: