The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

If nothing concrete happens now it's going to be embarrasing, I would imagine BBC Scotland has decent sources.

Look forward too Mid March (tu)

Oh and a wee win on Sunday please :crabflute:

not just a wee win mate a hope we rip them apart

According to the London Stock Exchange MIH (SDM ) has sold 85% of his shares some 93 million shares with voting rights. The purchaser is Metlika Trading owned by Dave King. There is nothing on the RFC website as yet, but there will be if such a significant amount of shares have been sold. I think in short we have been sold, just exactly to I'm not sure. :thumbup:

Really hope it happens.

Would give everyone at our Club a tremendous lift going into the trophy end of the season.

C'mon Craig, Your not just buying a football club, you're buying into history, tradition and a band of loyal supporters unequaled anywhere in the world.

Well said mate! :clap:

Lets hope he shares the same sentiment and gets his finger and money oot!

why do some people on here not try and look at things with a bit of cheer., instead of no matter what the subject is thats open for discussion they put a fucking downer on it. i for one like to think my glass is half full than half empty

The dour and the dreich souls that populate Rm would be millionaires if misery was a career.

There's also an article on Money Web dated 19/1/2011 where King is interviewed about his re instatement to executive chairman of MICROmega. He states when asked the question that he has come to an agreement with the SA tax dept and he is no longer under any threat.

Maybe he is the buyer, it would make sense.

There's also an article on Money Web dated 19/1/2011 where King is interviewed about his re instatement to executive chairman of MICROmega. He states when asked the question that he has come to an agreement with the SA tax dept and he is no longer under any threat.

Maybe he is the buyer, it would make sense.

I heard about this possible takeover by Dave King about 8am this morning but I just wrote it off as another rumour but as the day went on, there were more and more reports coming through, and all relating to Dave King.

How cool would it be if the founders of Facebook and Google and bought us out? We could get away with murder with their backing. If UEFA got pissed with us for TBB, the Google guys could just change all their Googles into permanent Mandarin. That'd teach them. Facebook could stream our games live too, rocketing our fan base. Our commercial income would go through the roof, which would nail any worries about UEFA FFP on the head. With their power, we could have terraces, drink at matches, sing whatever we want, however loud we want, make all games affordable for everyone, expand Ibrox, join the European and World footballing elite......

Hey, it could happen :D

Think someone has had one drink to many lol, i will believe it when i see it in writing. until then it just a pipe dream.

How cool would it be if the founders of Facebook and Google and bought us out? We could get away with murder with their backing. If UEFA got pissed with us for TBB, the Google guys could just change all their Googles into permanent Mandarin. That'd teach them. Facebook could stream our games live too, rocketing our fan base. Our commercial income would go through the roof, which would nail any worries about UEFA FFP on the head. With their power, we could have terraces, drink at matches, sing whatever we want, however loud we want, make all games affordable for everyone, expand Ibrox, join the European and World footballing elite......

Hey, it could happen :D

I like your thinking! :clap: