The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

The frightening thing here is that it already seems that plan b is a non starter...

Do these Independant committee clowns realise we will be in ruin next season even further if we don't get substantial investment.

If David Murray is happy with it then Whyte is more than capable of forcing through a hostile takeover. Surely if he was that keen he would have set this in motion if indeed the committee were stalling on this, instead of setting apparent deadlines. I know if I was a lifelong Rangers fan with a big pot to piss in I would be, instead of dragging the whole debacle out for months trying to get as good a deal a possible. I am just as keen as any to see a Rangers takeover and the club move in the right direction but something stinks regarding this. My heart says I want him to take over as soon as but my head says something will bad will happen to Rangers in the future if he does.

Btw can i ask, what where the ff fanzine guys insinuating when selling this weeks issue today? craig whyte buying a round in his local alledgedly? didnt get what they meant tbh

FF fanzine guys? Be(fucking)have yourself. :mad:

Furfuxsake - it was one guy - and FF sellers have never shouted "Half-time, tea-time....any time" slogan - if they did they've stolen it from Number One Fanzine. :rolleyes:

As for the yell "Exclusive photos of Craig Shite buying a round in his local pub - though yet to be confirmed that he used his own money" is called 'HUMOUR'. :D

It is alleged that the wee London-based spiv has pockets deeper than the Grand Canyon and shorter arms than Dr Evil's mini-me.

cb i laughed when i heard it. i just wish the people who claim to have info that he doesnt have money or that hes whatever else print your proof, surely he couldnt sue anyone if its all true?

The frightening thing here is that it already seems that plan b is a non starter...

Do these Independant committee clowns realise we will be in ruin next season even further if we don't get substantial investment.

If the 'independent committee' effectively scupper the Whyte deal and then cannot quickly conclude the King/Murray alternative, they will never, ever be forgiven.

He has shown them he apparently has access to the funds but strangely enough when push comes to shove he has not been able to produce them to bid for the club.....

I'm now past caring about the reasons for delay - perhaps it will all come out in the wash after the deal is concluded one way or the other.

Perhaps worth repeating that I really would not like to be in the shoes of the 'independant committee' should they be seen to have been the obstacle to Whyte and the alternative bid subsequently fails.

FF fanzine guys? Be(fucking)have yourself. :mad:

Furfuxsake - it was one guy - and FF sellers have never shouted "Half-time, tea-time....any time" slogan - if they did they've stolen it from Number One Fanzine. :rolleyes:

As for the yell "Exclusive photos of Craig Shite buying a round in his local pub - though yet to be confirmed that he used his own money" is called 'HUMOUR'. :D

It is alleged that the wee London-based spiv has pockets deeper than the Grand Canyon and shorter arms than Dr Evil's mini-me.

aye, alleged by you, you are the only one i ever see saying shit like this but you refuse to back it up with facts mate.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is true. It is fucking ripping my head from my neck why the fuck this can't be done!!

The stumbling block, for me, is why the fuck hasn't Whyte made an offer? He isn't keeping the board so why give a fuck what they think? especially AJ. Murray wants to sell, the bank says ok, make a bid and FUCKING GET ON WITH IT!!!

The sooner this gets done the better. No debt, idea of the direction for next season and so what if he's going to sell 5/6 years down the line? Their is a higher chance of more interested parties due to the club hopefully being in a more healthy position.

No more UEFA cases to "provide a block for the takeover". Get it done.

Whyte will take responsibility for any tax bill resulting from Rangers' ongoing dispute with HMRC if he completes his proposed takeover this week. (Sunday Times)

Anybody got access to the full article?

Interesting development, if true of course.