The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is true. It is fucking ripping my head from my neck why the fuck this can't be done!!

The stumbling block, for me, is why the fuck hasn't Whyte made an offer? He isn't keeping the board so why give a fuck what they think? especially AJ. Murray wants to sell, the bank says ok, make a bid and FUCKING GET ON WITH IT!!!

The sooner this gets done the better. No debt, idea of the direction for next season and so what if he's going to sell 5/6 years down the line? Their is a higher chance of more interested parties due to the club hopefully being in a more healthy position.

No more UEFA cases to "provide a block for the takeover". Get it done.

cos 'ees a fekin sand dancer.... sanddancer.gifsanddancer.gifsanddancer.gifsanddancer.gifsanddancer.gifsanddancer.gifsanddancer.gifsanddancer.gif

Anybody got access to the full article?

Interesting development, if true of course.

Very interesting that one.

What happens if he doesn't takeover next week? will the burden of the tax case pass on to someone else? tongue.gif

----

Something that caused worry to my mind earlier (yes, this takeover is now plane with my mind!!) was this thought:

If people are so uncertain about Whyte, saying he hasn't got a pot to deposit his pish into, would it be complete insane to think he'd put money into an account for "future investment" until he takes us over, then take it back out again and use it as he pleases elsewhere? wacko.gif Crazy? I know, this needs to be done soon sad.gif

FF fanzine guys? Be(fucking)have yourself. :mad:

Furfuxsake - it was one guy - and FF sellers have never shouted "Half-time, tea-time....any time" slogan - if they did they've stolen it from Number One Fanzine. :rolleyes:

As for the yell "Exclusive photos of Craig Shite buying a round in his local pub - though yet to be confirmed that he used his own money" is called 'HUMOUR'. :D

It is alleged that the wee London-based spiv has pockets deeper than the Grand Canyon and shorter arms than Dr Evil's mini-me.

Good news then if true.

Sounds just like the type of owner we need after Murray's years of unnecessary spending landing us in the shit that we are currently in..

There's nothing stopping him putting in an offer, apart from a lack of money, that is!

its hard not to think this way.

i suspect hes got the cash to satisfy murray and the bank but not the money for the team.

its eother that or boss is right and the board are trying to torpedo the deal. but if thats the case whyte just needs to sweep them asside.

personaly if tueasday comes and goes i will be highly suspicious.

its hard not to think this way.

i suspect hes got the cash to satisfy murray and the bank but not the money for the team.

its eother that or boss is right and the board are trying to torpedo the deal. but if thats the case whyte just needs to sweep them asside.

personaly if tueasday comes and goes i will be highly suspicious.

I'll be more concerned if Tuesday disnae come and go................................................................:rolleyes:

can't blame him for getting pissed off, but the board can't prevent the sale so just get it done.

That said it is the NOTW :rolleyes:

can`t prevent it but should be sacked as soon as takeover is completed ?? as i see it it`s white or bust sdm sort it out now ! :anguish:

can`t prevent it but should be sacked as soon as takeover is completed ?? as i see it it`s white or bust sdm sort it out now ! :anguish:

This is the thing, it seems he wants their backing so he can keep them in place till the end of season. Then hopefully get shot of the lot

IMO , Whyte wont be the new owner come Tuesday or any other fuckin day as he is only a front for wherever the money is coming from ,and the board have found him out and are trying to gather more fund's for their own bid , also heard that whyte's lawyer and financial man were at Ibrox last week for the septic game and were not taken too very well , this will roll on until either whyte is told politely to walk ( as the board/king are buying ) and It'll be made to look like whyte walked ,

Is that "48 hours" you underlined supposed to direct me to an article about NASA? :P:sherlock:

:lol: Aye. At the time of posting the link was about a NASA mission postponed by 48 hours :craphead:

Of course he has, said who, the bank ?. :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

am certain your a tim!

you recently joined and every 1 of your posts has been utter negative and pure pish.

would i no be correct in saying that it was you that started wi the spiv bollocks which i happened to see on a tims forum a few days before.

your reeking o it neebor,jog on!!!

am certain your a tim!

you recently joined and every 1 of your posts has been utter negative and pure pish.

would i no be correct in saying that it was you that started wi the spiv bollocks which i happened to see on a tims forum a few days before.

your reeking o it neebor,jog on!!!

this smile.gif00000042.gif