The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

am certain your a tim!

you recently joined and every 1 of your posts has been utter negative and pure pish.

would i no be correct in saying that it was you that started wi the spiv bollocks which i happened to see on a tims forum a few days before.

your reeking o it neebor,jog on!!!

FFS a linoleum eater, away an take yir face for a shite, after the dirty bheast is finished with it of course, :wanker: louper... :rolleyes:

RANGERS £53m takeover will finally be concluded this week with Craig Whyte becoming the new owner in time to hand manager in waiting Ally McCoist a summer transfer war-chest.

Documents relating to "working capital " which have delayed the sale have now been presented to David Murray and the Independent Board allowing the sale to be ratified to the Stock Exchange within the next 48 hours.

Despite reports that the Motherwell millionaire was ready to walk away from the deal because of so called "stalling tactics" Whyte has agreed all the terms with Murray and Lloyds bank and, as exclusively revealed by express/star sport two weeks ago, will now provide £10m to McCoist to strengthen the squad.

"All the working capital and investment required is in place and has been ratified. All the assurances needed by those that matter have been given so we expect the takeover at long last to proceed this week " said a source close to the deal.

"At a stroke Rangers football club will be completely debt free, will have money to invest in new players as well as keep key personnel and cash to make stadium and training ground improvements.

"Not many clubs in Britain can say that which is the legacy David Murray wanted to leave to the club and the supporters."

The deal will mark an end to Murray's 22 year association with Rangers during which time they have won 36 trophies and 15 out of 22 League Titles as well as a UEFA Cup Final appearance.

Aye a big HMMMMMMM

BREAKING NEWS: Craig Whyte's takeover on hold until Thursday due to death of Osama Bin Laden.

Whyte was informed last week that Bin Laden's body had been captured. However, US troops demanded Whyte's bid be put on hold whilst they carried out DNA tests to confirm that it indeed was the body of the US's most wanted man.

Tonight it has been confirmed that Bin Laden is dead. This will be music to the ears of the world except the Taliban and those who support/encourage terrorism around the globe.

However, the takeover is on hold as Alistair Johnston has to fly out to the states to ensure that the body does indeed belong to Osama. It is thought head officials in the US want his seal of approval before an announcement is made. However, his opinion and decision cannot scupper a deal but it can delay it.

Sources close to deal say Barrack Obama may swap positions with Johnston on the Rangers board to finalise the deal. The source put this down to the fact that Obama was sick fed up waiting to hear that it was a done deal that he wants to force it through himself.

If not completed by Thursday, Sky Sports News are reporting that every 48 hours will become a new deadline.

- You heard it here first :wink:

DAILY RETARD 'exclusive'.

SOURCES close to the Scrape Shyte camp (Ooh, gay references there) say that there is no truth in the weekend stories that there is a 48-hour deadline. One insider said, "I spoke to Scrape at the weekend in a conference call with some other high-fliers and £'billionaire financier types (as you do) and he said that we don't have a 48-hour deadline - it's more of a floating three-day-pass type of deadline which has the flexibility to become an optional 72-hour deadline that can start and stop as required and if the 72-hours is getting close to being used up we can always throw in a Bank Holiday at the Stock Exchange or the death of someone who no-one had heard of before."

IN OTHER NEWS.......Two London-based spivs were seen dancing the night away in Bennett's Bar in Glasgow. Party goers said "They looked like a young couple in love".

:rolleyes:

Aye, because that's going to happen. :rolleyes:

You think we're going to get better with more cutbacks, player sell-offs and no money to replace them ?

Factor in no Champions League cash to bail us out and it's not a pretty picture.

This year has been painful enough, I don't fancy our chances with even less of a squad.

You know, it's almost as if you'd prefer Rangers went down the grubber.

Do you think?

I've been campaigning for Murray's departure for more years than I care to recall - and now as an end-game scenario approaches (it's a seven-month-long approach mind you) forgive me if I'm not leaping about with my hands in the air at the thought of this wee London-based spiv and his equally London-based spiv 'property-developer' chum riding in and saving us.

They are here and hereabouts for one reason only - they see the chance to make a quick killing and then BANG - they'll be gone faster than Osam Bin Laden's breakfast this morning.

If the wee London-based spiv was even one-tenth a Rangers man (as is claimed) then where-the-fuck was he in January when we were forced to sell Scotland's then top scorer for a paltry £400,000?

(Oh yeah.........I forgot.......he was into his fourth-month of 'due diligence'). :sleep1:

I voice my concerns here and elsewhere because I genuinely believe that the wee London-based spiv will be bad for the long-term future of Rangers FC.

I'd actually rather take a season-long downsizing (I'm old enough to have suffered far worse than that) than see us raped and pillaged by someone who, to be frank, has been fucking us about for more than half a year and counting.

It might not be the popular viewpoint - but it is mine and I'll stick with it until proved wrong.

Thanks all the same. :(

You think we're going to get better with more cutbacks, player sell-offs and no money to replace them ?

Factor in no Champions League cash to bail us out and it's not a pretty picture.

This year has been painful enough, I don't fancy our chances with even less of a squad.

Unfortunately the picture u paint is also the one that I foresee :(