The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

RANGERS £53m takeover will finally be concluded this week, with Craig Whyte becoming the new owner in time to hand manager in waiting Ally McCoist a summer transfer war-chest.

Documents relating to "Working Capital" which have delayed the sale have now been presented to David Murray and the Independant board, allowing the sale to be ratified to the stock exchange within the next 24 hrs.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/244169/Rangers-takeover-deal-finally-sealed/

Even now, I still don't hold any hope in that at all.

We've heard this so many times.

I'll believe it when it happens.

Hmmmm is this believable? I thought nothing could be announced before the stock exchange whihch is closed today?

Correct.

Slow news day (bank holiday and tabloids out too early for the Sammy Bin Laden story) and sub editors shouting "Get the Rangers takeover story back up there - some dafties will see the headline and buy our wee down market gutter rag!"

It's the never ending, never ending, never ending story. (td)

Even now, I still don't hold any hope in that at all.

We've heard this so many times.

I'll believe it when it happens.

My feelings exactly. Lost count how many times we've heard that the takeover was to be completed by the end of the week.

RANGERS £53m takeover will finally be concluded this week with Craig Whyte becoming the new owner in time to hand manager in waiting Ally McCoist a summer transfer war-chest.

Documents relating to "working capital " which have delayed the sale have now been presented to David Murray and the Independent Board allowing the sale to be ratified to the Stock Exchange within the next 48 hours.

Despite reports that the Motherwell millionaire was ready to walk away from the deal because of so called "stalling tactics" Whyte has agreed all the terms with Murray and Lloyds bank and, as exclusively revealed by express/star sport two weeks ago, will now provide £10m to McCoist to strengthen the squad.

"All the working capital and investment required is in place and has been ratified. All the assurances needed by those that matter have been given so we expect the takeover at long last to proceed this week " said a source close to the deal.

"At a stroke Rangers football club will be completely debt free, will have money to invest in new players as well as keep key personnel and cash to make stadium and training ground improvements.

"Not many clubs in Britain can say that which is the legacy David Murray wanted to leave to the club and the supporters."

The deal will mark an end to Murray's 22 year association with Rangers during which time they have won 36 trophies and 15 out of 22 League Titles as well as a UEFA Cup Final appearance.

Aye a big HMMMMMMM

:party:

No more Lloyds!!!!!!!! :crywank:

No more Murray!!!!!!!! :cool:

Rid of Bain!!!!!!!!!!! :peanut:

Get the deadwood to fuck and lets start being Rangers again.

A private press conference for Rangers TV and Rangers news would be the icing on the cake, no taig infested mhedia, no Spiers, Keevins or Guidi, no Grant, Cully or McGuire. A signal of intent from Whyte is what is needed.

:541:

I dont think we can or will hear anything official until tmrw at the earliest, if its going to go through.

It can only happen on a working day, this wk-tues to fri

Nothing will be announced as such today, no chance

Anyway where's dunny?

He's been spot on with his info recently, he's been laugh at and ridiculed by many members when posting what seemed far fetched info only to be proved 100% correct

Any thing u wana share dunny?

Do you think?

I've been campaigning for Murray's departure for more years than I care to recall - and now as an end-game scenario approaches (it's a seven-month-long approach mind you) forgive me if I'm not leaping about with my hands in the air at the thought of this wee London-based spiv and his equally London-based spiv 'property-developer' chum riding in and saving us.

They are here and hereabouts for one reason only - they see the chance to make a quick killing and then BANG - they'll be gone faster than Osam Bin Laden's breakfast this morning.

If the wee London-based spiv was even one-tenth a Rangers man (as is claimed) then where-the-fuck was he in January when we were forced to sell Scotland's then top scorer for a paltry £400,000?

(Oh yeah.........I forgot.......he was into his fourth-month of 'due diligence'). :sleep1:

I voice my concerns here and elsewhere because I genuinely believe that the wee London-based spiv will be bad for the long-term future of Rangers FC.

I'd actually rather take a season-long downsizing (I'm old enough to have suffered far worse than that) than see us raped and pillaged by someone who, to be frank, has been fucking us about for more than half a year and counting.

It might not be the popular viewpoint - but it is mine and I'll stick with it until proved wrong.

Thanks all the same. :(

There's money in Adam-Phillips-Animated-Digger.gifAdam-Phillips-Animated-Digger.gifAdam-Phillips-Animated-Digger.gifAdam-Phillips-Animated-Digger.gifAdam-Phillips-Animated-Digger.gifAdam-Phillips-Animated-Digger.gif or so I am told, I would keep a good eye on mine if I had any. ;)

It can only happen on a working day, this wk-tues to fri

Nothing will be announced as such today, no chance

Anyway where's dunny?

He's been spot on with his info recently, he's been laugh at and ridiculed by many members when posting what seemed far fetched info only to be proved 100% correct

Any thing u wana share dunny?

I won't believe anything is done until Dunny confirms :sherlock: