The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I actually think the papers are just making it up as they go along.

I second this I reckon the reason we know so little about Whyte is because in actual fact he is not real. Although I thought this about Salim Kerkar then BOOM he's on the fucking pitch! :sherlock:

See the 10million we are getting ? will we get more than that to spend because of the Champions League money etc or do you think we will have 10million and no more.

i think the banks had the cl cash or will have soon.

How can that be if we havnt had the money from Uefa yet?

hence the or will have soon.

put it this way i wouldnt count on spending any extra cash.

whytes paying of the debt at the rate it was at in the jan figures. which already included the cl cash.

Last week we were told that Whyte was tring to get the deal pushed over the line before the LSE closed on Thursday. Now that suggests that it can't be far away.

If that is the case then surely he will make an offer to the LSE first thing tomorrow when it opens?

I highly doubt it though.

Last week we were told that Whyte was tring to get the deal pushed over the line before the LSE closed on Thursday. Now that suggests that it can't be far away.

If that is the case then surely he will make an offer to the LSE first thing tomorrow when it opens?

Give it 48 hours...

I wish. Unfortunately, its the start of a new week and therefore the whole process needs to be started again similar to what's been happening every monday (or tuesday in cases like these) since November. (td)