The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Who knows what the best deal is? None of us here that's for sure.

My thoughts on the way forward would be to follows Whytes plan for the five years assuming he has indeed shown proof of the continued funding.

We then use those 5 years to put together the fans buy out that P Murray and co are looking for. That way we get the bank off our backs, have a guaranteed income for 5 years and we have a great deal of time to organise and structure a future we can all contribute to rather than a cobbled together last minute shambles that Murray and co have at the moment.

Sure there are some doubts about whyte, but the stalemate is unacceptable and the Murray plans are too ill prepared at thus time. If the whyte era becomes what a few on here fear then we as fans can and will drive him out

When you own the club outright, you can't be 'forced out'. You only need look as far as our current owner for proof of that. As for a fan buyout, it is no more than some utopian dream concocted by the crackpots in the RST, and as such will never become reality.

Im glad your not taking it as me having digs at you. Its not the way im wanting it to come across. Im worried about all 3 options we have at the moment. 1) Whyte 2) the status quo and 3) the last minute shit we need to keep our places on the board deal.

Surely you can release a london based spiv story mate and we can imagine who the spiv is? All i want is proof mate.

I'll plead the 5th amendment on this one (as above).

RM doesn't need the grief. :sherlock:

It is hard to believe after all this time that there are still some that are willing to give this present board any time at all , this present board were more than willing participants in the fall of our once great club , case in point is Miller's transfer in January ,yet we are meant to believe they have our best interests at heart , if that were the case Miller would have stayed , end off .

I do not know the relevant pro's or cons of Whyte's bid ,no one does, but one thing is certain in all of this , SDM cant and doesn't want to take us further and neither he nor MIH can pay any tax bill , Paul Murray is just a front for Dave King who is only looking to preserve his £20 million investment , which is about to become worth £600,000 , he cannot pay any tax bill , yet at the same time he wants to buy the club , keep the present debt and spend £25million via a share issue to high worth investor's such as D Park and Mortimer .

At least Whytes bid clears our debt , we must become self sufficient , there are too many games being played with our club and some of the present directors are more than happy to see this division continue , I really fear for the future no matter who takes over , RANGERS FIRST , the present board would do well to keep that in mind .

You are caseyjones :dry:

I'm his long-lost, better looking, separated-at-birth twin brother then. :sherlock:

Never met the man - on this one though, I like the cut of his jib.

Spangles jib on this one is also cut to my liking (also never met the man).

If we three got together and formed a band, I'd suggest the name 'The Jib Cutters Trio'.

:craphead:

When you own the club outright, you can't be 'forced out'. You only need look as far as our current owner for proof of that. As for a fan buyout, it is no more than some utopian dream concocted by the crackpots in the RST, and as such will never become reality.

Murray couldn't be forced out because for a long time much of the support backed him thanks to the successes we had.

With the entire support against an owner you'd find it easier to get rid.

I agree the fans buy out is a fantasy, but the option of groups of wealthy fans investing is not so far fetched and gets us away from dangerous single ownership situations.

Im glad your not taking it as me having digs at you. Its not the way im wanting it to come across. Im worried about all 3 options we have at the moment. 1) Whyte 2) the status quo and 3) the last minute shit we need to keep our places on the board deal.

Surely you can release a london based spiv story mate and we can imagine who the spiv is? All i want is proof mate.

Have the Quo made a bid as well then ?

Do we really want some London based spliffs taking over the club. I guess they could organise "Gersaid" and raise billions for us. :crabflute:

I'll plead the 5th amendment on this one (as above).

RM doesn't need the grief. :sherlock:

If thats the case i think its fair to say you should stay out this thread then untill you are ready to spill the beans. :rolleyes:

Murray couldn't be forced out because for a long time much of the support backed him thanks to the successes we had.

With the entire support against an owner you'd find it easier to get rid.

I agree the fans buy out is a fantasy, but the option of groups of wealthy fans investing is not so far fetched and gets us away from dangerous single ownership situations.

Whilst various groups having large investments would indeed negate the problem of a single owner, it could also create it's own pitfalls, what with the various egos involved. It's a tricky situation, where the best outcome would be for a single owner who is a Rangers man with no need to gain financially. Another utopian dream?

There are so many unanswered questions where Whyte is concerned. He may not be able to talk about the deal per se, but his evasion of the press rings alarm bells with me, especially when the little that is known about him, makes far from impressive reading.

Aye as this has dragged on I have become less and less convinced this guy is right. But still, any change has to be positive with regards to next season.

Craig Whyte's Rangers takeover is not the way forward for club, insists rival bidder Paul Murray

May 3 2011 James Traynor

PAUL MURRAY, who wants to hand Ally McCoist a massive £25million for new players, broke cover last night to plead with all Rangers fans - including David Murray - to reject Craig Whyte's takeover bid.

Whyte expects to become Rangers' new owner by the end of this week, perhaps even by close of play today.

http://www.<No links to this website>/2011/05/03/craig-whyte-s-rangers-takeover-is-not-the-way-forward-for-club-insists-rival-bidder-paul-murray-86908-23103753/

If he wants to hand Ally a "massive £25million" why dnt they let whyte clear the debt, put his own supposed £10million in, plus the rest over four years. Sure he would be in charge but if they want whats best and not just "do it their way" then if they wana help, put their 25million in aswell.

I dnt see the problem, get a deal done and quickly so we can atleast try to move forward. Nobody knows enough bout whyte but we cant go on like this!

Who exactly would RM get grief from?

London-based spivs and their highly-paid legal teams, perhaps?

What's the going rate for a QC these days?

As stated, the Courts are not there to serve the needs of truth and justice - nowadays they are there to provide a hiding place for scoundrels and scallywags of all shapes and sizes.

I give you the 'Super-injunction' mindset of the likes of Andrew Marr & his ilk.

RM don't need it, I don't need it (or could afford it) so innuendo and heavy hint (the Private Eye route) are the best weapons of attack.

For example, I could say "It is alleged that the wee London-based spiv has fucked a Glasgow-based roofing company for thousands of £'s" and I'd be on safe ground.

I've used the word "alleged" and I've named no-one in particular.

I could do this with several stories I have heard on this particular London-based spiv.......but I won't.

Some on here may not like it - but hey, who gives a fuck (allegedly)? :sherlock:

If thats the case i think its fair to say you should stay out this thread then untill you are ready to spill the beans. :rolleyes:

It's a lot of nonsense mate!

RM is a moderated site and as such they can delete the info and more importantly pass on tue individuals details that said the info.

Microsoft tried to sue and close down a well known forum recently and it got flung out because the web site didn't publish the data it was a user of the website and even though they were moderated the couldn't possibly authorise and check everything that was posted.

If there was something to be said other people would know about as well as some guy who posts on a forum.

you do realise that ellis was binned after 3 months by murray when he first appeared

less than half the time whyte has been here

You do realise that ellis had "proved" funding and was the real deal, "the only show in town", so to speak. :rolleyes:

Who the fuck made you king?

Seriously what is the point with all the innuendos if he knows something he should spill it.

If he doesn't want to get this forum into trouble hijack a tim,Thistle or a music forum, write a blog or circulate an e-mail do something.

Anyway whatever he knows i hope its a bit more serious that a roofing bill or selling jcb's that he didn't own.

Seriously what is the point with all the innuendos if he knows something he should spill it.

If he doesn't want to get this forum into trouble hijack a tim,Thistle or a music forum, write a blog or circulate an e-mail do something.

Anyway whatever he knows i hope its a bit more serious that a roofing bill or selling jcb's that he didn't own.

Selling jcb's that he didn't own?? You mean you don't consider alleged CRIMINAL FRAUD to be serious enough to warrant caution? :(

I doff my cap at your tolerance levels - I really do. :sherlock:

Selling jcb's that he didn't own?? You mean you don't consider alleged CRIMINAL FRAUD to be serious enough to warrant caution? :(

I doff my cap at your tolerance levels - I really do. :sherlock:

So where are these fraud charges?

ellis deal collapses (no sign of paul), whyte gets the go a head from the banks and davie but the board halts it, board say paul wants to invest thus keeping whyte out and now we have the very last week of the takeover (hah) and mr paul comes out with, "don't marry her have me"

i think we have to now come to terms that club won't be sold anytime soon or even next season. :rolleyes: