The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Lets be honest. Of all the journalists to put there neck out if they werent sure i dont think Graham Speirs would be one of them. HE wouldnt say something like that if he wasnt pretty fukin sure only for it to fall through and get ridiculed by everyone.

He's already ridiculed by everyone. You're really clutching at straws now!

oh P Murray did mate, him and the SA tax dodger offered the banks something in the region of 60-70pence in the pound at most last january

no mention of a 25million quid war chest for smith that summer, or money in the bank as working capital for the club

The other thing that really irks me about him is going through the media, giving statements on the £25m war chest, criticising Whyte and his plans. All it causes is unrest for the fans and possibly the players. He has had long enough to mount a serious bid. SDM has had the club on the Market for ages

a complete and utter embarrassment of an offer

He's already ridiculed by everyone. You're really clutching at straws now!

Not clutching at straws just mu opinion. Dotn think he especially would say something like that if he wasnt pretty sure of it happening.

Lets be honest. Of all the journalists to put there neck out if they werent sure i dont think Graham Speirs would be one of them. HE wouldnt say something like that if he wasnt pretty fukin sure only for it to fall through and get ridiculed by everyone.

It would be difficult for him to get ridiculed any more than he has been - it's a no-brainer for someone as loathsome as the Odious Creep - come out with a brash statement on your Tweet-Tweet thingy - change your Tweet-Tweet two days later when your first Tweet-Tweet falls on its arse and, hey presto, you've got people talking about you again.

That's his only aim in life these days - get noticed - any way and using any format.

His low-circulation Scottish edition Times certainly doesn't get him noticed (those numbers are falling by the day) so he invents shit.

He's in need of a visit from the brave lads who recently visited Sammy Bin Uplift. :rolleyes:

cause he's a fucking chancer mate

canadianbacon uses the term "london spiv" when talking about someone on here

when we have a fecking boardroom full of scottish and american ones

I've also described the wee London-based spiv as a "chancer", "fly-man" and "scallywag!".

Do I get an award? :sherlock:

It would be difficult for him to get ridiculed any more than he has been - it's a no-brainer for someone as loathsome as the Odious Creep - come out with a brash statement on your Tweet-Tweet thingy - change your Tweet-Tweet two days later when your first Tweet-Tweet falls on its arse and, hey presto, you've got people talking about you again.

That's his only aim in life these days - get noticed - any way and using any format.

His low-circulation Scottish edition Times certainly doesn't get him noticed (those numbers are falling by the day) so he invents shit.

He's in need of a visit from the brave lads who recently visited Sammy Bin Uplift. :rolleyes:

:D ...with a full ceremonial at sea of course. Anybody got a boat?

if ye want

plus how would you describe the current group of bandits we have on the board at the moment :wink:

Chancers, wasters, inept (take your pick) - indeed I would cite them for maladministration - but as I don't know how to go about that - I'll not bother.

As for the top kiddie - the vineyard lover - I'd string him from the highest yardarm.

No lover of he is me. :rolleyes:

Chancers, wasters, inept (take your pick) - indeed I would cite them for maladministration - but as I don't know how to go about that - I'll not bother.

As for the top kiddie - the vineyard lover - I'd string him from the highest yardarm.

No lover of he is me. :rolleyes:

fair nuff, least your no biased

p.s this wealthy businessman that murray is fronting for in the counter deal, you know, the guy that doesnt want to be named UNTIL the deal is done

that sound kosher to you,

least you know the wee london spiv by name :pipe:

fair nuff, least your no biased

p.s this wealthy businessman that murray is fronting for in the counter deal, you know, the guy that doesnt want to be named UNTIL the deal is done

that sound kosher to you,

least you know the wee london spiv by name :pipe:

I'm pretty much as in the dark about this other so-called bid (consortium?) as the rest.

What I have heard is that none of them are from London, that there are a few west of Scotland spivs in amongst them (;)) and that they are Rangers supporters with some money behind them.

The names vary depending on who you talk to (the usual suspects) but until such times as they identify themselves they remain of no interest to me.

That said - London-based spivs are a breed apart. :sherlock:

I think 'spivery' was invented in London. :rolleyes:

More doubts to be expressed, about funding from whyte , by the rangers board tomorrow by all accounts.....

This takeover is dead in all but name.

The Rangers Board are playing a dangerous game and they better be 100% in their doubts about Whyte.

I'm pretty much as in the dark about this other so-called bid (consortium?) as the rest.

What I have heard is that none of them are from London, that there are a few west of Scotland spivs in amongst them (;)) and that they are Rangers supporters with some money behind them.

The names vary depending on who you talk to (the usual suspects) but until such times as they identify themselves they remain of no interest to me.

That said - London-based spivs are a breed apart. :sherlock:

I think 'spivery' was invented in London. :rolleyes:

:lol:, gave me a wee chuckle that did

This takeover is dead in all but name.

The Rangers Board are playing a dangerous game and they better be 100% in their doubts about Whyte.

Not according to the Odious Creep - he's got it all happening within the next 36-hours (RFC info he claims).

Surely the man isn't a liar as well as an Odious Creep? :wanker:

More doubts to be expressed, about funding from whyte , by the rangers board tomorrow by all accounts.....

wonder just how much influence P Murray has in that board

seems maybe he is the driving force behind the whyte rejection now

i hope to god he is correct about the guy(s) he is fronting for