The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Now 7-months and counting. :sleep1:

I'm not sure how the wee London-based spiv ever became the £'billionaire it is claimed he is.

I mean - how old is he? Forty? Taking this saga as an example he'd need to have lived three-hundred-years to get to his first £10 million.

Maybe he's Dorian Gray in disguise? :sherlock:

The whole thing is a complete farce.

I am very wary of Craig Whyte. 7 months and he has still not made a bid.

I feel it is only a matter of time before the news breaks that it is officially off.

Said on the radio he wont make a bid until he knows for sure it will be accepted. :rolleyes:

What a shite excuse.

Craig Whyte and the Rangers board are really taking the piss now!

Now 7-months and counting. :sleep1:

I'm not sure how the wee London-based spiv ever became the £'billionaire it is claimed he is.

I mean - how old is he? Forty? Taking this saga as an example he'd need to have lived three-hundred-years to get to his first £10 million.

Maybe he's Dorian Gray in disguise? :sherlock:

your attacks on whyte are becoming slightly embarrassing mate

Rumour has it that the board have formally rejected Whytes offer with "working capital plan" it seems P Murray is the instigator who is trying to persuade D Murray and Lloyds to discuss what he has to offer.

Seems Whyte is clearing the debt, P Murrays offer is to pay Lloyds small amount upfront and installments over a period of years to clear the debt.

Murray may be forced to call an EGM to sack the board if he is going with Whytes offer to bring this to a conclusion, as he set this independent board up it wont look good, seems Murray and Lloyds are losing patience with independent board.

i find it strange that fans are slagging the 60% offer. and ineed seem keen for the bank to get there cash back. personaly i am more worried about rangers than lloyds.

its not so much that i want the banks to get their cash back, if Lloyds burned to the ground tomorrow i would dance like fuck

but there was absolutely no chance in hell that Lloyds were gonna accept a 60p in the pound deal knowing that we were dead certs for the league title last season and guaranteed champions league cash this year

the offer was a non starter from the beginning, and it certainly didnt have any stipulations that whyte is apparently being held to just now

your attacks on whyte are becoming slightly embarrassing mate

If you think I'm feeling in the least embarrassed then you're mistaken.

If my "attacks" as you call them cause one supporter to stop and think what could become of The Rangers under his control then I'll sleep tight at night.

Anyway, you assume that's who I'm attacking.

In reality I'm attacking a London-based spiv of no particular identity. :rolleyes:

A man who has led the support from the highs to the lows, back up, back down again then round and round the garden path and, by the looks of things - he'll be running away home with the ball soon.

His style of business is not my cup of tea. His modus operandi is not my cup of tea. I know someone personally who has dealt with him in a business manner. His opinion of him is why I use the epithet 'spiv'.

His 'partner' in this fiasco doesn't fill me with much joy either.

How many clubs down south chased him out of town?

Maybe I should just drop all my misgivings and run towards him with open arms and thank him for......well, so far - nothing really.

No, actually what is embarrassing is the length of time this wee London-based spiv is fucking us about.

7-months and counting. :angry:

CB

If whyte buys the club and does all the right things, will u publicly (or on RM anyway) retract ur spiv etc etc comments?

I'm not saying ur right or wrong, I'm asking will u hold ur hands up if u are wrong mate ?

(tu)

its not so much that i want the banks to get their cash back, if Lloyds burned to the ground tomorrow i would dance like fuck

but there was absolutely no chance in hell that Lloyds were gonna accept a 60p in the pound deal knowing that we were dead certs for the league title last season and guaranteed champions league cash this year

the offer was a non starter from the beginning, and it certainly didnt have any stipulations that whyte is apparently being held to just now

if the fans had been so motivated they could have pused it through.

CB

If whyte buys the club and does all the right things, will u publicly (or on RM anyway) retract ur spiv etc etc comments?

I'm not saying ur right or wrong, I'm asking will u hold ur hands up if u are wrong mate ?

(tu)

I think CB should walk onto the centre circle naked and apologise......................................................:sherlock:

I support paying off the debt and getting LIoyds out of Ibrox as we are paying 1million per year in loan payments and some 2million in interest thats 50-60k per week going out that can be invested in Rangers and I think thatis vital to our future success