The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Everybody keep calling Whyte a chancer but everythime there is a delay or whatever its someone in the fucking club thats causing.

Why is Whyte suddenly the bad guy? The people blocking this move from Rangers end have an agenda that been well known for years: get the club for as little as possible. I've no doubt that could easily mean administration.

I want this done. I dont care if Whyte isnt a real Rangers man.

I havent been given one solid concrete reason why he souldnt be allowed to buy Rangers but yet the people who intend to drag the club to the depth of ADMINISTRATION(Along wih ALL the fans suffering)so they can buy the club that they love(pff)on the cheap are somehow the best option.

Might be needing a few of they diddys Aberdeen released, right in our price range, right Mr Johnston?

I wnat this marked. I want everyone to remember who thinks its a good idea to cut Whyte loose and come back this time next season when we've lost he league by 20 fucking points.

You'll be the first ones greeting about it guaran-fuckin-teed.

theres nothing blind about the clubs problems, they are there for all too see.

and if you read my post i never said i wouldnt support, just not going to rush and give the idiots currently running our club my money. the only way the average supporter like myself can voice my anger at them is to stop giving them our dough or atleast hold out until the last minute to pay it.

maybe your happy with aj & co but i am totally sick of them. takeover or no takeover we need new men at the helm of our club and new ideas and directions took to get us out this mess without also limiting the kind of squad we have to put on the park.

bain,aj,greig and the rest need to go and we need-

a fulltime chairman

a ceo who will stand up too our attackers and will also do much better dealings in the transfer market, both buying and selling of our players.

we need a pr man who is quick on the draw and will push more positives out about our support and clubs while also having digs at others who try to blacken the clubs name.

and most importantly, we need someone who is very very good financially and can set up plans to move forward whether we are bought or not.

so you're still going to pay??

glad we cleared that up in less that 100 lines off shit.

clubs problems arent that clear - as its all at boardroom level where the problems arise.

as far as everything else goes we had a good season (not great - but could have been worse).

Holding out till the very last minute doesnt do anything to anyone, but if it make you feel improtant rock on

Everybody keep calling Whyte a chancer but everythime there is a delay or whatever its someone in the fucking club thats causing.

Why is Whyte suddenly the bad guy? The people blocking this move from Rangers end have an agenda that been well known for years: get the club for as little as possible. I've no doubt that could easily mean administration.

I havent been given one solid concrete reason why he souldnt be allowed to buy Rangers but yet the people who intend to drag the club to the depth of ADMINISTRATION(Along wih ALL the fans suffering)so they can buy the club that they love(pff)on the cheap are somehow the best option.

Might be needing a few of they diddys Aberdeen released, right in our price range, right Mr Johnston?

I wnat this marked. I want everyone to remember who thinks its a good idea to cut Whyte loose and come back this time next season when we've lost he league by 20 fucking points.

images7.jpg:lol:

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

I AM BORED OF THIS. SHIT OR GET OFF THE PAN.

images7.jpg:lol:

Hysterical.

Something wrong with me worrying about how my manager is gonna achieve fuck all the next few seasons?

See this attitude. Its either a big joke or its Whytes evil or some other horseshit.

How the fuck do you think we ended up in thsi postition to start with?

Cos drama queens like me were dismissed.

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredbored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

I AM BORED OF THIS. SHIT OR GET OFF THE PAN.

Hope you copied and pasted or that would've taken a wee while.

That's part of what bothers me, our board know this also, so you would think they would welcome Whyte with open arms and I just refuse to believe they are not doing so for their own selfish ends.

We must at least consider that they see something they don't like and how can we totally condemn them when we really know hee haw ?

For me, the lack of information about any of this is a lot more worrying than the length of time it's taking, 7 months and none of us can dig up anything of substance of whyte or his backers (if he has any).

There usually is no free lunch, and I would like to know a little about the cost of ours. We have been complaining about the fans being kept in the dark the last couple of seasons, but Whyte doesn't exactly seem the real gabby type himself.

Is whyte allowed to say anything about it? I thought it was against rules. He has released quotes via "sources" allegedly, thats about it.

fair nuff, least your no biased

p.s this wealthy businessman that murray is fronting for in the counter deal, you know, the guy that doesnt want to be named UNTIL the deal is done

that sound kosher to you,

least you know the wee london spiv by name :pipe:

Probably wants to remain nameless as he is fergus McCann :lol:

Another day nearly done.

I was hoping meeting arranged for today would see deal done.

I think the meeting today was about arranging a meeting at a date yet to be ascertained, however, rest assured that the meeting that the meeting today was about will in all probability be arranged, give or take 21-days, within the next 48-hours........... definitely, probably, maybe.

I can almost nearly-but-not-quite guarantee that. :rolleyes:

I think the meeting today was about arranging a meeting at a date yet to be ascertained, however, rest assured that the meeting that the meeting today was about will in all probability be arranged, give or take 21-days, within the next 48-hours........... definitely, probably, maybe.

I can almost nearly-but-not-quite guarantee that. :rolleyes:

CB is Chic Young :unsure:

:lol:

You're a fucking crackpot!

Relative of mine works for the gillespies and he's just rang me to say it's been sewn up, should be breaking news shortly! I'll no doubt get pelters for this but thought I'd pass it on for those that want the news. Take it or leave it!

Who are the Gillespies?