The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

supposedly at the meeting today the board were told to accept whytes offer or they would be removed by sdm. they agreed from what i have been told.

still dont know how close this brings the deal to be signed and sealed.

Do you know its not. its folk like you that stop folk posting things that they do know.

Excuse me, that was the fisrt time i have done such a thing. Lets be honest when someone starts a thread that the deal is done people are going to be sceptical. especially when the source is a strange one!

Excuse me, that was the fisrt time i have done such a thing. Lets be honest when someone starts a thread that the deal is done people are going to be sceptical. especially when the source is a strange one!

you could also give him the benefit of the doubt until you know that its true or not.

You are gonny look a right trumpet if it turns out correct.

supposedly at the meeting today the board were told to accept whytes offer or they would be removed by sdm. they agreed from what i have been told.

I heard this too from one of our company directors. (very high up in Vodafone, and box holder too)

although he said this wouldnt really force thier hand as they would rather be removed whilst rejecting it, rather than agreeing only to be booted out by whyte for stalling in the first place.

So they should!

the gillespies are well in with supposedly rich rangers men. i even heard that they were part of the offer put together by park/king the last time. i also wouldnt be surprised if they had a finger in the so called 25mil pie p.murray was talking about.

Reasons being ? :P

I had genuine info on this takeover as far back as January (a member on here can confirm) and everything I was told turned out to be true.

I still got ridiculed when the takeover hit the snags it did. ie the tax liabilities, and now the Board trying to hold onto their seats of importance.

I've still been getting some decent info but I don't bother posting it as these takeovers are complicated pieces of business which take time. And anytime a deadline passes we fear the worst.

The info I got in January was basically that the takeover SHOULD be done and dusted by 31st March. It was held up by the Tax Issues, and is now being held up by the current Board.

Last I heard was that the takeover will go through, and Craig Whyte will be our new owner.

When this will happen, I don't know. But I'm told it will be this week some time.

This is why I believe the guy who said this about the Gillespies.

I heard this too from one of our company directors. (very high up in Vodafone, and box holder too)

although he said this wouldnt really force thier hand as they would rather be removed whilst rejecting it, rather than agreeing only to be booted out by whyte for stalling in the first place.

maybe aj and company esp greig dnt want to end up as hated by rangers fans, so rather than be forced out. they will unhappily accept the offer.

i believe once they are removed by whyte there will be alot of mud slinging.

there would need to be an egm for that to happen. also a vote of all shareholders

thats the last thing sdm would want he would need to front up to answer questions or at very least the directors would get to speak out.

there would need to be an egm for that to happen. also a vote of all shareholders

thats the last thing sdm would want he would need to front up to answer questions or at very least the directors would get to speak out.

i know how they would have to be removed, but maybe just maybe the board dnt want to go down that road either. especially if this has all been stalling tactics to try and help there m8 p.murray and keep there seats.

i know how they would have to be removed, but maybe just maybe the board dnt want to go down that road either. especially if this has all been stalling tactics to try and help there m8 p.murray and keep there seats.

i dont believe for one second they would do anything that wasnt best for rangers.

one of them is john greig ffs.

i dont believe for one second they would do anything that wasnt best for rangers.

one of them is john greig ffs.

well lets be honest here, wtf has john greig done for rangers in the last 20 odd yrs???? fuck all probs.

we are his meal ticket and he probs fears of losing it if whyte gets control.

dnt mean to bad mouth a gers legend, but it needs said.

maybe greig wasnt 1 of the commitee who are against it. as i heard it wasnt the whole commitee that felt this way.

well lets be honest here, wtf has john greig done for rangers in the last 20 odd yrs???? fuck all probs.

we are his meal ticket and he probs fears of losing it if whyte gets control.

dnt mean to bad mouth a gers legend, but it needs said.

Does it really?

Only if you're not just guessing about what he actually does.