The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

as i said above, your posts are rubbish

i challenge you to find ONE SINGLE post where ive said

i hate walter smith

i'll even give you leeway and you can find "i wish he had never came back"

your hatred leeches out of your very pores.

the funny thing is your reasoning is retarded. i say funny because its not a surprise.

Yes, around the time of the deadline I gave you back in January.

You know as well as everybody else this was held up due to the tax issues, therefore it did drag on for a day or two.

Then the "other" tax issue came to light and the original deadline passed.

If ye look for problems, ye'll find them.

If yer being honest, ye never doubted my info at the time, as it did look like it was going through by 31st March. (2011) :sherlock:

and every day since

and every day since

Not for me. As you'll see from my lack of input in the thread recently.

I'm well aware of the complications with the takeover and I understand it taking so long to iron out all these complications.

PS We're nearly there though......................................:dry:

Yes, around the time of the deadline I gave you back in January.

You know as well as everybody else this was held up due to the tax issues, therefore it did drag on for a day or two.

Then the "other" tax issue came to light and the original deadline passed.

If ye look for problems, ye'll find them.

If yer being honest, ye never doubted my info at the time, as it did look like it was going through by 31st March. (2011) :sherlock:

I've consistently doubted that this is even a genuine bid, nevermind believing that it would go through.

:lol:

You're a fucking crackpot!

Nah mate im not a crackpot. Im concerned.

For the last 5 years we have worked with (relatively) little money. Yet we've still won more trophies than them AND we made it to a UEFA final. Does everyone really think that no debt and 25 million invested in the squad (wages and transfers) over the 5 years is a worse option than keeping the debt and taking Murrays 25 million for players? And what happens when the bank forces us to sell those 25 million pound worth of players this time next year? hmm? I mean its not like we're gonna have Champions league money is it? That 20 million has to be serviced and CL money has helped remarkbly. Case in point; without CL money we wouldnt have Jelavic.

All I'm saying is that the people denouncing Whytes credentials are the same vultures that have circled the club for 6 or 7 years waiting for a financial disaster so they can buy the club they love(Or so some on here seem to think. They're wrong.)on the fucking cheap.

Im supposed to go along with people who havent one ounce of credibility? Give me reason not to like whytes business dealings or w/e. Otherwise, sell the club and fuck off. Please.

Again I cant argue for or against Whyte, I havent enough of the facts but the carpet baggers who are supposed to "love the club" or "be concerned for the club" have been around for years. Where have they been? Wouldnt clearing our debt and allowing all revenue henceforth to be for the benefit of the club be better than buying 25 million pounds worth of players who we'll be forced to sell this time next year to service the debt.

It can not be repeated enough as far as im concerned.

Ill follow Rangers no matter what. Just dont expect me to swallow obvious bullshit just so I fit in.

I had genuine info on this takeover as far back as January (a member on here can confirm) and everything I was told turned out to be true.

I still got ridiculed when the takeover hit the snags it did. ie the tax liabilities, and now the Board trying to hold onto their seats of importance.

I've still been getting some decent info but I don't bother posting it as these takeovers are complicated pieces of business which take time. And anytime a deadline passes we fear the worst.

The info I got in January was basically that the takeover SHOULD be done and dusted by 31st March. It was held up by the Tax Issues, and is now being held up by the current Board.

Last I heard was that the takeover will go through, and Craig Whyte will be our new owner.

When this will happen, I don't know. But I'm told it will be this week some time.

This is why I believe the guy who said this about the Gillespies.

Booler any chance you could explain this part a bit more mate regarding the Gillespies and how you believe the guy about them , yet also say Whyte will be the new owner ( not having a pop at ye by the way , maybe I'm reading it wrong <cr> ) cheers

Last I heard was that the takeover will go through, and Craig Whyte will be our new owner.

When this will happen, I don't know. But I'm told it will be this week some time.

This is why I believe the guy who said this about the Gillespies