The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Not going to happen!

We'll be fed theses types of stories up until the ST renewals, then be told deals not going to happen, the bank/board/SDM didnt trust Whyte/Ellis, then a after a couple of months we'll be told that theres a new show in town just at the same time of CL tickets going on sale.

Then theres the transfer window.

"No one will be sold" the banks will tell us, all players nearing the end of their contracts to be offered new deals, only they'll all be on piss poor terms so they'll be offloaded to the FIRST buyer. Mcoist will be left with a piss poor squad, in terms of depth, and the Lloyds Wank will be, as you say, laughing all the way to the bank!

Not going to happen!

We'll be fed theses types of stories up until the ST renewals, then be told deals not going to happen, the bank/board/SDM didnt trust Whyte/Ellis, then a after a couple of months we'll be told that theres a new show in town just at the same time of CL tickets going on sale.

Then theres the transfer window.

"No one will be sold" the banks will tell us, all players nearing the end of their contracts to be offered new deals, only they'll all be on piss poor terms so they'll be offloaded to the FIRST buyer. Mcoist will be left with a piss poor squad, in terms of depth, and the Lloyds Wank will be, as you say, laughing all the way to the bank!

a story saying he will walk before the season ticket renewals is out if no deal is done is not designed to sell season tickets.

out of interest were is the article from mate.

It seems like they are digging at Lloyds. Tbh i said in Eindhoven and have done so since the window shut. I dont want it rushed through and wouldnt mind if it takes to the summer to conclude

EDIT just seen Traynor lol sorry should have read it right

(tu)

a story saying he will walk before the season ticket renewals is out if no deal is done is not designed to sell season tickets.

maybe the guys from the Dubai loyal are being fed it so they buy season tickets too :craphead:

a few people saying this kind of thing.

that article looks to me to be a plant to put lloyds under pressure to agree the sale.

Why wouldn't Lloyds want to agree the sale, if they even have the authority to make that call?

Ah the big bad bank again, while the King is in his counting house counting all the profits, how much succulent lamb can Traynor swallow.

It would help if Traynor actually told us what the bank is allegedly pressing for, it can't be the long term debt, as conditions cannot be changed on the repayment agreement simply at the banks whim. So what is the bank allegedly trying to recover apart from the overdraft, which is somewhat according to last figures, far and away from being maxed out.

ETA. he forgot about the other bogie man HMRC, remiss of Traynor not to crank it up for the return of Murray, our white knight.

...it can't be the long term debt, as conditions cannot be changed on the repayment agreement simply at the banks whim.

You'd have to know the details of the agreement to know that for a fact.

Ah the big bad bank again, while the King is in his counting house counting all the profits, how much succulent lamb can Traynor swallow.

It would help if Traynor actually told us what the bank is allegedly pressing for, it can't be the long term debt, as conditions cannot be changed on the repayment agreement simply at the banks whim. So what is the bank allegedly trying to recover apart from the overdraft, which is somewhat according to last figures, far and away from being maxed out.

ETA. he forgot about the other bogie man HMRC, remiss of Traynor not to crank it up for the return of Murray, our white knight.

he covers hmrc.

Why wouldn't Lloyds want to agree the sale, if they even have the authority to make that call?

assuming this is true. who knows.

perhaps they dont like the repayment terms.

perhaps they want the interest on the loan.

perhaps they are lothe to sell the one part of murrays empire that is repaying its debts quickly.

perhaps they are fenians who want us to fail and cant do that if we arenot under there control.

all my best guesses.

assuming this is true. who knows.

perhaps they dont like the repayment terms.

perhaps they want the interest on the loan.

perhaps they are lothe to sell the one part of murrays empire that is repaying its debts quickly.

perhaps they are fenians who want us to fail and cant do that if we arenot under there control.

all my best guesses.

Guesses?

I would have expected something a little more substantial than that, from your good self.

he covers hmrc.

He made a throwaway comment, Of course, there is the potential tax liability should Rangers lose their court battle with the taxman but it is understood some kind of arrangement has been put in place to deal with that as well. But still Rangers fans wait.

The first tier tribunal sits on the morning of the 18th of April next on this matter, it is independent of HMRC. I happen to know that no arrangements are in place, as the club are confident they have no case and no liabilities to answer to or for.

Or Craig whyte doesn't have the cash......

Throughout the unending mb talk about the Rangers supporting millionaires who could take us over, it is strange that his name was never mentioned along with King, Singh, Park etc, especially when he has a box at Ibrox.

King aside none of them had the cash either.....

If king settles his tax issues he is the only realistic persOn that has been mentioned thus far that could buy us and take us forward. Although his conduct last year makes me massively sceptical about this happening or being a good thing for the club.

Throughout the unending mb talk about the Rangers supporting millionaires who could take us over, it is strange that his name was never mentioned along with King, Singh, Park etc, especially when he has a box at Ibrox.

not really given he doesnt have a box at ibrox and hes been abroad for years making any money he has.

I suppose it's slightly interesting to see Murray's man at the Record blame Lloyds but generally there's nothing to see here other than a rather poor season ticket advert.

again i say how does saying the deal will be dead before renewal time sell season books.

quite the opposite really.