The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

how do you know?

Well for a start it seems to have taken him nearly a month to rewrite this statement if that was what the hold up was. Also if bain felt this passionate about makjing a stand that he would do something so unprofessional it's amazing he has been silenced so easily, or that he remains in a job at all if the all powerful "enemy within" had to scrap accounts (that were printed off and people read but sadly didn't keep a copy or write down any of the content).

As a rule when you invent a story the burden of proof lies upon the person who invented the story, surely you of all people should know that.... :)

Personally i feel Whytes silence during the whole scenario is a good thing. He’s not come out in public and said i’m gonna do this that and the next thing. he’s made a short statement outlining what he’d have to offer us if he takes over.

Now, i know he could be staying silent because he wants to cover his arse if he doesn’t take over, but i am looking it as the glass is half full for this situation. I think SDM being so quiet is a positive sign too, if my memory serves me correctly any time in the past when peoples names have been linked with the Rangers he has made some sort of statement discrediting the situation (?)

Well for a start it seems to have taken him nearly a month to rewrite this statement if that was what the hold up was. Also if bain felt this passionate about makjing a stand that he would do something so unprofessional it's amazing he has been silenced so easily, or that he remains in a job at all if the all powerful "enemy within" had to scrap accounts (that were printed off and people read but sadly didn't keep a copy or write down any of the content).

As a rule when you invent a story the burden of proof lies upon the person who invented the story, surely you of all people should know that.... :)

silenced like when he told trayonr and legatt you mean.

:sherlock:

as ben51 pointed out i cant even spell his name.

you going to the pub before the game on thursday?

i'll prove i am not darell king perhaps.

:lol:

I'll probably meet 1st_Jan_1994 in the Crystal Palace when I get into Central about 4. Come in and I'll buy you a pint, mate. (tu)

I'll probably meet 1st_Jan_1994 in the Crystal Palace when I get into Central about 4. Come in and I'll buy you a pint, mate. (tu)

You enjoy holland mate?

First time in ages i have drank for 4 days solid :disappointment: Im still struggling

You enjoy holland mate?

First time in ages i have drank for 4 days solid :disappointment: Im still struggling

4 days! That's a young man's sport! :D

Good to meet you, mate. Apart from the game, it was 30 hours non-stop beer, which was bad enough, plus we missed all our trains back home. Started work at 3am on Saturday before a sash bash that night, bed at 4am. Absolutely knackered!

4 days! That's a young man's sport! :D

Good to meet you, mate. Apart from the game, it was 30 hours non-stop beer, which was bad enough, plus we missed all our trains back home. Started work at 3am on Saturday before a sash bash that night, bed at 4am. Absolutely knackered!

I asked John where you had gone after the game and he said you were already away.

The dutch are as relaxed as they come. Either that or they are all stoned :lol:

Was a good trip tho

i know whats going to happen here kings going to wander into the crystal inocently to get a pint and do his pre match work to be set upon by casey and john saying i knew you were at it gunslinger.

:D

'Jim fixed it for me'. :D

Whyte won't be walking anywhere if he's genuinely interested.

If he really wants to buy the club because he sees a good investment then the timing won't matter a huge amount to him. In fact, if we lose the league, the debt rises again due to no CL income and fan unrest increases then the timing will improve for him.

Wouldn't that mean he'd have to pay more to buy us, assuming he is clearing the debts in full?

I asked John where you had gone after the game and he said you were already away.

The dutch are as relaxed as they come. Either that or they are all stoned :lol:

Was a good trip tho

My mate's new phone had no service outside the UK and I had to go and find him in Amsterdam. He went to the ground to pick up a ticket 2 hours before kick off and went inside then. He said that there was only him and people sweeping up! He waited for me most of the night at Amstel station in the Dam, when he should have been at Centraal. He stoated into Big Shots about half 3. Great trip.

Wouldn't that mean he'd have to pay more to buy us, assuming he is clearing the debts in full?

If we don't qualify for the CL then we'll need to sell before we can buy; and any sales will go to the bank debt rather than improving the squad.

That arguably makes the chances of further success less likely and will probably see a reduction in season ticket sales.

Move to next summer and the same 'rules' apply. The vicious circle turns into a whirlpool where the club is drawn down further.

The bank may be happy with this as they'll be clawing back their money via player sales but the value of the club will decrease IMO.

I find it amazing that Whyte is still 'at the table'

Than in itself says something is still ongoing.

Surely AJ and Co. would of chased him long ago had he not had the cash...

That’s the way i’m looking at it mate :clap: