The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

lloyds didnt lie. they simply didnt tell all the truth.

but any real counter claim will be today if its coming.

What Lloyds said yesterday was spot on. The new suggestion of them holding out for the difference between Libor rates etc is a pile of sheit as well.

Why dont you share with us what exactly it is that is the issue that you feel they are being economical with the truth about ?

When you have done so, can you also then please explain why a bank, whom receive their payments on time, have any right to block/prevent the sale of a business whereby they receive all of their "mortgage debt" back ?

Was reading on the bbc about st mirrens proposed takeover and itwas just packed with detailed information from all parties involved.

Its probably a bit late now for anyone to come out and tell us anything but just shows you can keep supporters informed without breaking any rules. Fucking joke cant wait for this palava to be over.

The worse part of it all is that i dont actually know if i hope im right or wrong. :(

That's a fair comment. None of us know whether, if this goes through, Whyte is the right guy to move us forward. I hope so, but I don't know so.

As of 10.33 am the LSE have had no notification of any announcements with regard to Rangers FC, they are not expecting any imminently or today.

You got a link for the LSE.

And why are you so certain this will not go through?

And don't say Whyte hasn't got a pot to piss in like you have been saying for weeks without saying anything that supports your claim.