The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

This thread is worse than the Jelavic thread, for the amount of pish being said about absolutely nothing at all!

People should be barred from posting unless it's actual fact about the given topic, but I suppose the thread would only be about two pages long.

A big birdie told me that a wee birdie told him........

Sorry guys on my phone its just been on sky sports news LBG give all clr for the supposed take over ? David tanner reporting

Tomorro is loooking like a good prediction now!

F*cking hope so. Although it will be interesting to see how quickly things move now Lloyds have given their approval. Might be able to see if they were the problem all along, or whether they are just calling Whyte's bluff

F*cking hope so. Although it will be interesting to see how quickly things move now Lloyds have given their approval. Might be able to see if they were the problem all along, or whether they are just calling Whyte's bluff

Lets hope so. I did feel the people involved bringing the banks so called get out clause might have been a bit of clever but shitty business practise to speed thing up?

Sky Sources: Lloyds Banking Group give Craig Whyte the go ahead to takeover Rangers.

Over to you Craig Whyte. Get it done!

Sounds like a positive step. I'll still hold of celebrating till it's done.

Just been told by a very reliable source that Craig White has no intentions of buying the Rangers.

He only did it tae get intae the PSV game free........................................................................:rolleyes:

PS Mind the morra is the 31st of March lads. :sherlock:

Just been told by a very reliable source that Craig White has no intentions of buying the Rangers.

He only did it tae get intae the PSV game free........................................................................:rolleyes:

PS Mind the morra is the 31st of March lads. :sherlock:

I knew he didn't have the money...