The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

from rangers supports trust facebook

Takeover breakthrough! Lloyds have done a deal with Craig Whyte on the level of Rangers' debt, therefore reducing the asking price. Over to you Craig.....

link please mate

This is waht i sent to Fishtank after coming back from eindhoven

I gave Fishtank the 2 guys names but its a public board so didnt want to post full names.

It seems Mr R may have gave them correct info

A didnae need tae go as far as Eindhoven for ma info...................................................:rolleyes:

Takeover breakthrough! Lloyds have done a deal with Craig Whyte on the level of Rangers' debt, therefore reducing the asking price. Over to you Craig.....

Exactly, We are about to find out if Craig Whyte has the funds or not.

Hopefully he's away to the local G101'S for a couple of bottles of champers :beer1:

Players will be even more determined imo, especially the players looking to earn a new contract. Positions won't be 100% safe with a new gaffer and owners (tu)

If the new owners got cash, half o them will be oot the fuckin door mate.

The guy who told me it may be off this morning is now a very happy bunny. Although should we be happy?

No one knows but if the charlatan is offski thank fuck

Btw imagine the tims the noo! "wont someone think of the tax case" :lol:

Wid you make yer fuckin mind up? :angry:

Something I was thinking about last night.

The original £33m assumption was because of the high level of debt. Now that it is lowered the asking price would also be lowered as less money is needed to pay off the debt. Perhaps a reason why Whyte was holding off for so long? to get a cheaper deal?

If the new owners got cash, half o them will be oot the fuckin door mate.

Of course the new owner will have cash, but bearing in mind he's not the manager. Super Ally will be deciding who is in his team. I do expect changes, however.

Hopefully Ally and Craig don't get carried away, don't want to be in this mess again!!

Exactly, We are about to find out if Craig Whyte has the funds or not.

Hopefully he's away to the local G101'S for a couple of bottles of champers :beer1:

Craig Whyte has the funds, Lloyds have been holding this up the deal will be concluded.