The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Hopefully its announced today then the weekend's started early ya beauty!

Moan the fuckin RANGERS!

Heres hoping am going to bruges tomorrow night so i want it done before i go cmon whyte iv got a trip to go on get it done!! lol

What I do have is an email from the mound stating the banks position in relation to our club, it is clear and concise, in essence it states that the bank own no part of our club, which suits me just fine.

The executive sender has asked that his name be removed if email is published on a board. Admin can have full email if they wish to publish, obviously they will remove the name of the source also.

So what about your regular claim that Whyte doesn't have a pot to piss in?

As the bank have accepted a fee for the debt and by all reports Murray is happy with the deal to go through, Its make or break time for your claims about Whyte.

Can i have the link to our LSE please lol.

I don't normally get involved with this, because quite frankly it's mostly bullshit, but after seeing that on SSN, getting excited :D Although I still don't expect it to be finalised fpr a couple of weeks (if it does get finalised), so I wouldn't expect anything this week as some on here seem to be. Would be fantastic news if we could get this done before the end of the season and give Ally some money to spend and start his managerial career with a bang.

Sky Sports News understands that Lloyds Banking Group have given Craig White approval to proceed with his takeover of Rangers.

On Monday the bank denied it was seeking an 'exit fee' in order to permit the Scottish tycoon's takeover after it was thought a payment of more than £1million was proving a stumbling block.

White is seeking to buy 75 per cent of Sir David Murray's shares in Rangers and both parties have been told by Lloyds that they are happy the proposed deal can go through.

Earlier this week Lloyds was informed by the Murray Group on behalf of White that due diligence had been officially completed and that they were happy to continue with proceedings.

White has held talks with Lloyds over the past few days and made two requests over the structure of the club's debt, which is on course to be £18million in June.

The banking group, which retains Rangers' debt, have delivered on those commitments, meaning the deal is one step closer to being finalised.

I don't normally get involved with this, because quite frankly it's mostly bullshit, but after seeing that on SSN, getting excited :D Although I still don't expect it to be finalised fpr a couple of weeks (if it does get finalised), so I wouldn't expect anything this week as some on here seem to be. Would be fantastic news if we could get this done before the end of the season and give Ally some money to spend and start his managerial career with a bang.

It'll be done before the end of the tax year.