The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

This is sounding more promising every day now. Just hurry the fuck up, and let us know what's happening. What a boost that would be for the squad, just as we go for the run in to the title :praise:

There's a story on sky sports football website, can't link it as I'm on my phone

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_6842714,00.html

Sky Sports News understands that Lloyds Banking Group have given Craig White approval to proceed with his takeover of Rangers.

On Monday the bank denied it was seeking an 'exit fee' in order to permit the Scottish tycoon's takeover after it was thought a payment of more than £1million was proving a stumbling block.

White is seeking to buy 75 per cent of Sir David Murray's shares in Rangers and both parties have been told by Lloyds that they are happy the proposed deal can go through.

Earlier this week Lloyds was informed by the Murray Group on behalf of White that due diligence had been officially completed and that they were happy to continue with proceedings.

White has held talks with Lloyds over the past few days and made two requests over the structure of the club's debt, which is on course to be £18million in June.

The banking group, which retains Rangers' debt, have delivered on those commitments, meaning the deal is one step closer to being finalised.

Source?

Anything to indicate it's not for the release of the results?

Its not coming from me mate. Im just letting those know what i am being told from one of the guys who posts on another site.

Hope you feel better mate.

Thats a wee pick me up for you

Cheers sir (tu)

Aye it is so, got it on Sunday night/Monday and even through it I've dragged myself out of bed to come on here and get the latest on the saga. Dedication or what :21:

Also said yesterday that because of the day being silent, negotiations were probably going on behind the scenes and today would see more news :D

Who are they mate>?

No idea , most likely Bears well GCL is but from other posters on FF he wasn't well liked over there either , kinda like TWB without the charisma , as for Spangles i have my doubts as he only ever appears in these types of threads ...