The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

No idea , most likely Bears well GCL is but from other posters on FF he wasn't well liked over there either , kinda like TWB without the charisma , as for Spangles i have my doubts as he only ever appears in these types of threads ...

Now spangles is nowhere to be seen :rolleyes:

No idea , most likely Bears well GCL is but from other posters on FF he wasn't well liked over there either , kinda like TWB without the charisma , as for Spangles i have my doubts as he only ever appears in these types of threads ...

cheers

Rangers news just tweeted this

rangersnews Glasgow Rangers FC

Rangers bidder Craig Whyte has agreed a deal with Lloyds Bank which will see the asking price drop by up to £7m

Rangers news just tweeted this

rangersnews Glasgow Rangers FC

Rangers bidder Craig Whyte has agreed a deal with Lloyds Bank which will see the asking price drop by up to £7m

Will it still clear all of our debt?

STV understands the Lloyds Banking Group has agreed a package to resolve Rangers' debt, paving the way for Craig Whyte to complete his takeover of the club.

A source close to the deal between Rangers and Whyte has told STV the asking price for the club will now be adjusted from £32 million to a figure of £25-28 million.

It is understood Whyte is yet to view and sign off the paperwork which would move him a significant step closer to assuming Murray International Holdings’ 92 per cent stake in the club.

The approval of Lloyds for the takeover to proceed marks a significant step towards Whyte’s purchase, after negotiations over the level of debt outstanding from Rangers to the bank.

Whyte met with the Rangers board of directors and manager Walter Smith on Tuesday to discuss the takeover. He has been in talks since registering his interest in the club in November, had a £33 million offer pending to acquire control of the club.

Whyte has previously promised to invest £25 million in Rangers’ playing squad over the course of the next five seasons.

His deal also includes a 25 per cent stake which will eventually be controlled by Andrew Ellis, who failed last year with a takeover bid of his own.

More to follow...