***The Official Bursaspor vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

:alexander:

:Foster:Perry :weir: :papac:

:weiss: :hutton: :mcculloch: :davis: :wylde:

:beattie:

However, I'd maybe re-think this after a few games being called off. They don't need the rest and would like some players to use this game to get up to match sharpness.

Thought we'll see.

Would really like to see the team that muff has picked although I cannot see it happening, can't see walter going with 2 up front even though there is only the seedings and money at stake for us, hopefully I will be going to the pub with a few mates for this game if not then it's home with a good few beers !

If Boogie is fit he should play, but it is not certain.

The same with Papac.

Broadfoot is out this time.

Does that mean Mcculloch at CH or does Perry get a chance?

I have a feeling that neither Bougherra or Papac will be risked. Similarly Edu.

If so, the team may well be McGregor, Whittaker, McCulloch, Weir, Perry, Foster, Weiss, Davis, Hutton, Fleck, Beattie and Miller, but it depends a lot on injuries.

It will be tough to win with that side.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :Foster:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :weiss:

:miller:

:beattie:

If Bougie is fit enough, I'd play him, I'd like to chuck Hutton in there but if we go for an attacking formation, I don't think he'll play. Bench: Alexander, Perry, Wylde, Hutton, Loy, Fleck and Webster (?).

Hopefully, we just go for it, there's nothing to lose. A win would help financially :)

Turks 0-2 Gers, c'mon!!

Papac hasn't travelled for this game so I think it will be the following as I really hope Walter doesn't play Davis at RB again.

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :bougherra: :weir: :whittaker:

:mcculloch: :hutton:

:weiss: :davis:

:Naismith:

:miller:

I can't see Smith playing a 4-4-2, I'm still dubious that he will even play a 4-5-1, but hoping this is at least the case for this match, can see him trying to keep it tight as much as possible and sometime during the second half bringing on Beattie, either into a change to 4-4-2 or as a straight replacement for Miller.