***The Official Bursaspor vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

It's a bad perfomance and a result that we can ponder on because Rangers should have won that game.

But leave this Walter Smith abuse out, cannot be fucked with it. That same gameplan got Rangers to Manchester, no-one was complaining then. It doesn't work all the time, and I don't agree with it all the time but that mob aren't a bad side.

Well done, Rangers.

What an awful second half, we were so bad that we made them look good. So dissapointing to sit back for so long, was that some kind of game plan? i can't stand Whittaker as a defender, he's shocking.

Beattie and Weiss are not as good as Miller and Naismith.

not just their fault, the rest of the midfield went missing in action for that second half

someone mentioned that davis turned up tonight, well he did but for 45 mins, and as for that freekick right aftre they scored, it didnt even reach the first man :angry:

Oh my.

Sick and fucking tired of ppl defending this! How many fucking champions league games has smith won in his whole time with rangers? Negative shite as usual and holding on to 1-0 at half time and having 30% possesion against a shitty team who never even played at full strength is bullshit. For anyone to say otherwise is just blinded by love for Walter and can't admit that he's cost us with his negative tactics and formations!

What an awful second half, we were so bad that we made them look good. So dissapointing to sit back for so long, was that some kind of game plan? i can't stand Whittaker as a defender, he's shocking.

Worst Rangers right back for years!!!!!

On the face of it not a terrible result, but the way we played in the last 35 minutes was pretty dire. I don't trust Beattie or Weiss to produce anything, the gulf in effectiveness between them and Miller/Naismith is pretty vast.

To be fair though, it's also the end of a long campaign in which we've had injuries and not the best of luck. It would have been great to see off this mob in style for Walter, but they didn't have the killer instinct or the legs for it.

If we invest in even just one or two quality players in January, with Jelva coming back, I think we can look to the Europe with a bit of confidence. If we got those players though, I'd look at sending Weiss home.

Give it a fucking rest. Its a disgrace the way you treat Walter Smith on here. An absolute fucking disgrace.

Its a disgrace the way he talks about Rangers full stop and seems to get away with it week after week.

A score draw away in Europe is always a good result. And nice to see some of the young lads getting some experience. Didn't look out of place.

they did once the turks came at us, second half was wave after wave and the young lads did look a bit out of depth

not their fault mind you

I must say I will be over the moon to see the back of these god awful negative as fuck tactics when walter leaves . If this is what we've got to look forward to after Xmas , I will be very very sad .

They obviously wanted to win that game , 5 , 6 or 7 players attacking our box at the end . But when we have the chance to attack their back 2 , no ones interested .

Fucking shamefull spouting all this posh about wanting to win , the 750000 , the seeding and the co efficient . There was no desire to win that game at all . Smiths happy as long as we don't get beat , and that's the bottom line .

Give it a fucking rest. Its a disgrace the way you treat Walter Smith on here. An absolute fucking disgrace.

I love Wattie, but there are times you have to call it like it is. We give teams far too much space and respect sometimes.

Sick and fucking tired of ppl defending this! How many fucking champions league games has smith won in his whole time with rangers? Negative shite as usual and holding on to 1-0 at half time and having 30% possesion against a shitty team who never even played at full strength is bullshit. For anyone to say otherwise is just blinded by love for Walter and can't admit that he's cost us with his negative tactics and formations!

Rangers aren't as good as you think they are. Fact.