Another song warning from Rangers

Muff

Read again, the statement from our club do not name songs.

The only people stating songs are, as I said, the press.

(tu)

So it does, apologies.

Then yes, the club should come out and say what songs they deem acceptable. But I think we all know which songs these are, one in particular....

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spartak riot,nazi banners in clear view,3 Bursaspor fans stabbed against Besiktas,Celtic shame rememberance appeal,Celtic continue with IRA songs and chants,coins and missiles at Edinburgh derby.........hee haw.

Rangers sing a song.......it's the day after tomorrow....the end is nigh...fuckin joke.

yeah i hear the police arent even looking at those stabbings. mental.

Can you spare me the perma-rage please?

I dont really give a feck what people sing, but if it will damage the club and/or get a bear ejected from the ground, or worse, then I'd rather people stopped singing it.....

So what your saying is bend over and take what they give us even though they are wrong.

Sorry but that's not how i work,i'd rather fight for my rights than give in without a fight..If we had a board with backbone we wouldn't be in this situation.It's not sectarian and they have no right to call for a ban or any bear to be arrested/ejected.

Your argument carries no water i'm afraid.

So what your saying is bend over and take what they give us even though they are wrong.

Sorry but that's not how i work,i'd rather fight for my rights than give in without a fight..If we had a board with backbone we wouldn't be in this situation.It's not sectarian and they have no right to call for a ban or any bear to be arrested/ejected.

Your argument carries no water i'm afraid.

If singing it continues to damage the club, or gets you ejected/lifted, then you have no right to cry or complain about it. People have been warned enough times.

But if a song means that much to you then go ahead....

If singing it continues to damage the club, or gets you ejected/lifted, then you have no right to cry or complain about it. People have been warned enough times.

Why was The Billy Boys not banned all those years ago.

The moment Rangers fans completely forget about our traditions and what makes Rangers FC what it is, is the moment this club is doomed.

Sorry your argument is weak.

Your saying if authorities say it's wrong then you basically do as they say even when you know your committing no crime...

Freedom of expression is a human beings right as long as it hurts noone......the BB is a non sectarian song which hurts noone yet because of republican journalists and weak rangers staff and corrupt SPL and SFA beaks we have to abide by their sectarian laws.laws that say..Sing about anti British terrorists,attack police and players and you'll be ok but sing a harmless song and you'll get the jail.

Not this Bear

Sorry your argument is weak.

Your saying if authorities say it's wrong then you basically do as they say even when you know your committing no crime...

Freedom of expression is a human beings right as long as it hurts noone......the BB is a non sectarian song which hurts noone yet because of republican journalists and weak rangers staff and corrupt SPL and SFA beaks we have to abide by their sectarian laws.laws that say..Sing about anti British terrorists,attack police and players and you'll be ok but sing a harmless song and you'll get the jail.

Not this Bear

All I'm saying is you've been warned enough times...

If you want to damage the club, then go ahead. You have no right to cry about the consequences.

A song is a song, it won't ever physically hurt someone. I honestly wish we could just sing what we wanted without any interference, that goes for every club. The taigs, Aberdeen, Hibs etc. I don't care what they sing, it might be offensive but who cares? It is a song.

We might get a bit of atmosphere back at Ibrox if we could pull out the song book without fear of some sniveling arsehole complaining about "being stuck in the dark ages" If that is what the dark ages are like then I am very fucking happy there, at least I would be left alone to sing what I want.

:crabflute:

Probably because our name wasn't dragged through the mud because of it, or because of people complaining about it....

And that is why the club should have fought against the ban. In my opinion Murray was happy that the song was banned, as he was not interested in our culture and traditions.

All I'm saying is you've been warned enough times...

If you want to damage the club, then go ahead. You have no right to cry about the consequences.

I know my rights and i'll take the jail over my right to say what the hell i want..I offend only the easily offended and the ignorant..That's their problem not mine.

They are victimising us and i will not let that happen to me..

And that is why the club should have fought against the ban. In my opinion Murray was happy that the song was banned, as he was not interested in our culture and traditions.

Razor gang anthems and fighting with fenians are 'cultures and traditions' we can do without...

the law was changed about 6 years ago.

Yes because the Papes and their helpers in the media put that much pressure on to get the song banned. They were helped by a bunch of cowards on the Rangers board who would not fight back, and who now see our club as an easy target to attack.

Yes because the Papes and their helpers in the media put that much pressure on to get the song banned. They were helped by a bunch of cowards on the Rangers board who would not fight back, and who now see our club as an easy target to attack.

the law was changed to protect any number of people from prejudice.

many many taigs have been convicted under it.

How many of their songs have been banned.

no idea i do know a cop was convicted of singing thier songs not long ago so a few at least.

i do love the calls for the board to grow a spine while rangers fans are asking spears for his autograph and giving him scarfs at games.

perhaps if we grow some balls they will follow suit.

no idea i do know a cop was convicted of singing thier songs not long ago so a few at least.

i do love the calls for the board to grow a spine while rangers fans are asking spears for his autograph and giving him scarfs at games.

perhaps if we grow some balls they will follow suit.

I would like to know who that fucking cock was.?