Europa League Travel Help

TunnyLoyal

If you are going as a foot passenger you can get it for £70 return or 300 odd for a big cabin with a few of you in it. Bear in mind you need to get to Hull National Express go there from Glasgow takes about 8 hours and it drops you at the ferry terminal in Hull. Eindhoven is about 2 hours from Rotterdam by train. Personally if I was going, I would fly into Schipol and train it from there or go on the KPL bus which would be the most fun way to go.

http://www.poferries...on_inbound.html

Going to Portsmouth and having done the drive to Dover before its fucking murder :lol:

I never realised Hull was so far away doh

I may see what the prices are coming in at (tu)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Portsmouth and having done the drive to Dover before its fucking murder :lol:

I never realised Hull was so far away doh

I may see what the prices are coming in at (tu)

Hull isnt all that far away its just a cunt to get to! I'd say its about 270 miles or so. I did the overnight bus to Bournemouth the other week and that was 11 hours, KPL is the best bet I would say as the flights will be silly prices.

17 hours on a bus :anguish:

But then that is a session and a half :sherlock:

Aye but 5/6 hours train travel to Hull (NX doesnt get there in time for boat after all, I checked it) then 12 hours on a boat then bus to Rotterdam then train to Eindoven for example is worse. The KPL is a great bus to go on too so that would my choice of travel.

Aye but 5/6 hours train travel to Hull (NX doesnt get there in time for boat after all, I checked it) then 12 hours on a boat then bus to Rotterdam then train to Eindoven for example is worse. The KPL is a great bus to go on too so that would my choice of travel.

I take it if we go through the bus will be a few people from heres mode of transport since its France or Holland and its usually funny money to go via playing :sherlock:

newcastle to amsterdam ferry depart 9th march 1730 arrive 10th 0930 £95 for 4 people in a cabin

amsterdam to newcastle ferry depart 11th 1730 arrive 0900 £95 for 4 people it actually sails to ijmuden but bus transfers to amsterdam are included

week after is exact same price

gazza did you sort out my ticket mate , i will meet u monday and square you up for trip , text me how much all in i owe you

Aye when they emailed us for indy tickets, I explained your situation and applied for us both and gave all your details as proof.

Don't worry about cash, just give me it when I see you. £260.

We might be at the Lion on Monday before match, no sure yet.

Aye when they emailed us for indy tickets, I explained your situation and applied for us both and gave all your details as proof.

Don't worry about cash, just give me it when I see you. £260.

We might be at the Lion on Monday before match, no sure yet.

do you accept turkish lira and aussie dollars

has your hibs tkts arrived yet as money is out my account but my dad checked mail and said only hearts were in house