I'm no longer as averse to signing Brown as I was

Danny

I am not gonna say I think he's clearly worth £3M, and I'm not gonna say he's clearly exceptional.

But in the last 2 Scotland games he has really shown me what he is about. He's got lots of energy, works extremely hard, has skill on the ball, and isn't afraid to dig in. He was the difference against Georgia imo.

It's taken a long time, but I can finally see potential in this kid and I reckon he is worth having on board.

The downside to him was his youthful naivety in the Scotland games; but that will disappear naturally with experience.

Anyone else previously not rating him now starting to warm to him?

Lol , must admit i was waiting on someone saying this.

Yes..Brown did look good the last 2 scotland games. But it doesnt change my mind about him. 3M is a lot of money to pay for a player, and consistantly this season he has underperformed. Also he is a loose cannon as well. for me, i believe we can get someone better for that price.

personally i dont think he will join us anyway

It's always been obvious that he's an excellent prospect and he's just what our turgid midfield badly needs. All depends on price though. £3 million seems a good price...just hope we don't get BPL teams bidding silly money.

Wasn't bothered if we didn't get him. But since the window closed he has been outstanding. Remember he is only 21. He is a MUST signing in the summer! If we lose out on him then it will be sh*t, if he joins celtic. I'll be gutted!

Taken from tonights ET

"Hibs midfielder Scott Brown remains Smith's priority signing.

Despite Bolton entering the equation and on-going interest from Celtic, it is believed Brown has intimated his desire to move to Ibrox"