Some people on here....

swanseabear

Right,

Today's result and performance was poor, and I am as fustrated as the next fan. But I'm sick of the over-reaction of the keyboard retards. People come here to rip into the likes of James Beattie, who is severly unfit and clearly desperate to make an impact, or Valdimir Weiss who is an obvious young talent. Then they go on to make ridiculous suggestions like bringing Kris Boyd back (he's gone, get over it!). One poster has even suggested we sign Kevin Kyle :anguish:

On the back of an away match in Turkey we looked jaded. It's happened before to us anjd other teams, and we don't have a large squad to rotate players. We're three points clear and despite a poor game today, we still very much on course for 3 in a row.

Now can the pillocks posting utter shite and know fuck all about football get to fuck.

Rant over

I think Beattie will go to a league 1/2 side at the end of the season. Weiss will go back to City and play for the reserves for a season til he is sold to Bologna. Foster will go back to Aberdeen and get laughed at how shite he was here. Bringing Boyd back is most likely a mistake. I wouldn't look the same road Kevin Kyle is on but if you think that Beattie is going to be a success then you can't really tell anyone they don't know anything about football.

We hadn't played a game for two weeks before this week, the players should have been raring to go for both games but we haven't played well in either. Tiredness isn't an excuse that will wash with me.

You'll get some stupid people that say ridiculous things re: Kevin Kyle, but today was terrible and people have a right to be angry.

We hadn't played a game for two weeks before this week, the players should have been raring to go for both games but we haven't played well in either. Tiredness isn't an excuse that will wash with me.

You'll get some stupid people that say ridiculous things re: Kevin Kyle, but today was terrible and people have a right to be angry.

We just played Bursaspor on Tuesday mate.

Beattie will come good for us im sure of that. Weiss needs to play on the Right as on the left he keeps cutting in which is exactly what the full back wants to happen. Im struggling to understand why we signed Kerkar if he isnt even gonna appear on the bench TBH

I think Beattie will go to a league 1/2 side at the end of the season. Weiss will go back to City and play for the reserves for a season til he is sold to Bologna. Foster will go back to Aberdeen and get laughed at how shite he was here. Bringing Boyd back is most likely a mistake. I wouldn't look the same road Kevin Kyle is on but if you think that Beattie is going to be a success then you can't really tell anyone they don't know anything about football.

I'm not saying Beattie WILL be a success, but I'm willing to give him a bit more time. When I see posters saying Weiss is "fucking shit" it does annoy me. He is an exceptional talent and I believe we're not utilising it properly.

Not just that, despite scoring the equalising goal (terrific effort), "King Kenny" returns back to Kenny Misser, people question if Naismiths good season has all just been a dream and Weiss, despite not being the worst player on the park, gets called a shitebag and a cunt (along with other players)... Yes we dropped points today, yes the first half was inexcusable, we all predicted it though and we all knew we would come out battling in the second half... we were one penalty away from winning that game, one of the easiest and closest ways you can get to scoring. We also had 2 other great chances squandered by Naisy and Beattie. Im glad we are still 3 points clear, I hope this is ANOTHER wake up call but some people need to get a grip.

I'm not saying Beattie WILL be a success, but I'm willing to give him a bit more time. When I see posters saying Weiss is "fucking shit" it does annoy me. He is an exceptional talent and I believe we're not utilising it properly.

For 1.5million and a decent wage you cant coast by 4 and a half months and still use the "he's unfit." excuse. I really hope I eat these words one day but I think that was just 1.5mil down the swanny, I'm afraid.

As for Weiss I don't like him. Not to say he's a not a rare talent but I don't think a player like Weiss is suited to the SPL. I think with a couple seasons experience in Spain or the likes he could be a good player but unfortunately he'll probably go back to man city and be sold to some mid table Serie A team.

exceptioal talent? are you his agent?

James Beattie had a decent game today. Weiss needs to be played on the right-hand side.

Wylde showed he wants to take players on down that left wing and Weiss could do the same on the other flank.

Right,

Today's result and performance was poor, and I am as fustrated as the next fan. But I'm sick of the over-reaction of the keyboard retards. People come here to rip into the likes of James Beattie, who is severly unfit and clearly desperate to make an impact, or Valdimir Weiss who is an obvious young talent. Then they go on to make ridiculous suggestions like bringing Kris Boyd back (he's gone, get over it!). One poster has even suggested we sign Kevin Kyle :anguish:

On the back of an away match in Turkey we looked jaded. It's happened before to us anjd other teams, and we don't have a large squad to rotate players. We're three points clear and despite a poor game today, we still very much on course for 3 in a row.

Now can the pillocks posting utter shite and know fuck all about football get to fuck.

Rant over

Well said - get the moaning bastards to fuck.

I think Beattie will go to a league 1/2 side at the end of the season.

:lol: no togs. he is good enough, just needs to be fit. i dont think he can quite cut it in EPL now but certainly would score bag fulls in the Championship...look at John Parkin and Neil Mellor, players like that, big oafs that do a great job in championship. and beatts is far better than john parkin. the goals will come, and he wil develop a good partnership with kenny in the next few weeks

This week i said.

Man Utd was the last time we played a game of football prior to Bursaspor, whether it was two games in five days or not the long rest before should have made it much easier to cope with both games.

It's not the games that tire you it's the travelling..or have you never been abroad before?

Right,

Rant over

(tu)