Weiss - the new RangersMedia Scapegoat

papaguy51

When he is full of confidence and in the mood he is head and shoulders above most players in the SPL.

But we have a section of fans who don't like skillful and talented players and feel the need to criticise them even when they are trying something no other player in our team tries.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can blow hot and cold alot of the time but today as other times when he is on fire he is untouchable! keep it up, just wish we could have him on loan again next year. Enjoy the 2nd half bears

Gunslinger, where are you?!

Weiss is the spark that wins the game not for the first time. Do you think you could bring yourself to give him any credit yet after some of the utter pish you've posted about the wee man?

Obviously has ability, like to see him use it more in the big games but no doubt he has helped put points on the board and in style.

Show me one outfield player in the Rangers team who puts in their best performance every week and then we can start digging Weiss....

Show me one outfield player in the Rangers team who puts in their best performance every week and then we can start digging Weiss....

Im not slating him for not being consistently good but we are all raving over him after outclassing a miserable motherwell side and a youth hamilton team. Im just saying I want him to show up when it really matters.

I do sometimes hear the shouts in the pub/at Ibrox that are directed to Weiss and think that he's too much of a footballer for some of our fans.

The same sort of fans that applaud a Kirk Broadfoot tackle or long ball more than a player trying to do something different.

Gunslinger, where are you?!

Weiss is the spark that wins the game not for the first time. Do you think you could bring yourself to give him any credit yet after some of the utter pish you've posted about the wee man?

Gunslinger will be gutted! :crabflute:

At only 20 years old he is going to be inconsistent but in 2 or 3 years he could be an absolute star if we can somehow get him.

I bet he was absolutely raging today.

It wasn't just him, I'd love to track down the people who were giving it the old 'send him back to Man City' and 'he should never wear a Rangers shirt again' bollocks.

Rangers fans in 'panic merchant after one game' shocker.