Any Bad Songs At The Game

minstral

Yeah, according to the rhags we are in trouble.

The Billy Boys was belted out by after Kenny Miller scored.

If true, time for the club to grow some balls, stand up and back us!

the billy boys was sung.

if we do get in trouble i do hope those singing it will line up so we can kick their plumbs.

i have my doubts we will get in trouble mind you.

Line almost everyone up, don't think so...

or alternativly for the morons to wise up?

today it was a brilliant atmosphere up there because of the Rangers fans. why should they stop singing just because tims don't want us too sing it.?? we don't want to tims to sing about the I.R.A. But they do and always will. they always threating us if you sing these songs we will punish you.? does it ever happen.?

Taigs sing that oh ah song every away game and its ignored. The end of the day its just a fucking SONG! It may cause slight offence but who gives a fuck? Its part of the old firm ffs, we sing anti catholic songs and they sing anti proddy songs. Deal wae it.

Taigs sing that oh ah song every away game and its ignored. The end of the day its just a fucking SONG! It may cause slight offence but who gives a fuck? Its part of the old firm ffs, we sing anti catholic songs and they sing anti proddy songs. Deal wae it.

according to the papers spl & barras fc they don't.

Try it, you'll get fcuking smashed!

lol

thats the trouble with morons they never know when their in the wrong.

i tell you now youd be as well banning me the day we get sanctioned for this. because if you think i am bad now, the day these morons harm my club i will get much worse.

lol

i tell you now youd be as well banning me the day we get sanctioned for this. because if you think i am bad now, the day these morons harm my club i will get much worse.

You sound like someone who gives fans the dirty look because they're singing. Do you tell them to sit down aswell?

lol

Hi there SDM :happy: