Rangers "Debt"

Broxi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paying off old transfer fees we owed then I would agree with that, and if that's the case we should have about another 13 million to pay of more debt end of this season.

It could also be a lot more as the previous season we made a huge loss, then we made a profit end of last season about £4 million in one of the areas, and that also covered a loss if I remember correctly.

As to the paying back £1 million a year, I think this was an arrangement that was made with the bank SDM used to deal with, this bank went bust when there was the financial crash and Lloyds took over the accounts. So basically it wasn't an agreement that was made with Lloyds, even though I believe there was influences at Lloyds which haven't helped us much.

their were articles on here where d muir had confirmed to admin that it was 1 bar a year to be repaid.

i took dogs abuse for suggesting it was bs.

and guess what it is bs.

but its just more of the misinformation frankie was talking about. or lack of clarity if you prefer.

Paying off old transfer fees we owed then I would agree with that, and if that's the case we should have about another 13 million to pay of more debt end of this season.

It could also be a lot more as the previous season we made a huge loss, then we made a profit end of last season about £4 million in one of the areas, and that also covered a loss if I remember correctly.

As to the paying back £1 million a year, I think this was an arrangement that was made with the bank SDM used to deal with, this bank went bust when there was the financial crash and Lloyds took over the accounts. So basically it wasn't an agreement that was made with Lloyds, even though I believe there was influences at Lloyds which haven't helped us much.

their were articles on here where d muir had confirmed to admin that it was 1 bar a year to be repaid.

i took dogs abuse for suggesting it was bs.

and guess what it is bs.

but its just more of the misinformation frankie was talking about. or lack of clarity if you prefer.

£3m for Mendes ? Try half of that.

From the annual report

"The gain on disposal of player registrations, including Barry Ferguson, Charlie Adam and Pedro Mendes, was £5.7m less than the prior year at £0.5m"

I remember that there was something as part of the deal for Mendes to go back to Sporting to do with us funding his wages while he was there and we probably still had to pay Portsmouth part of his transfer fee.

From the annual report

"The gain on disposal of player registrations, including Barry Ferguson, Charlie Adam and Pedro Mendes, was £5.7m less than the prior year at £0.5m"

I remember that there was something as part of the deal for Mendes to go back to Sporting to do with us funding his wages while he was there and we probably still had to pay Portsmouth part of his transfer fee.

it was reported in the potugese press we sold him for 1 million and were still paying him 20k a week for 6 months or a year. i am sure it was a year.

so as i said before esentially we sold him for a loan of a million interest free for a year.