David Templeton

I would pay money to go see David Templeton play-I wouldnt say that about any other player in Scotland including ours just now-he is just brilliant to watch, what a talent, skill pace trickery, an eye for goal, passing -he has it all & runs his balls off into the bargain.

Seriously excellent young player.

Thoughts????

I would pay money to go see David Templeton play-I wouldnt say that about any other player in Scotland including ours just now-he is just brilliant to watch, what a talent, skill pace trickery, an eye for goal, passing -he has it all & runs his balls off into the bargain.

Seriously excellent young player.

Thoughts????

Hearts are quite cheap with their ticket prices (tu)

I wasn't too bothered about him brushing off his talent

but that was me being lazy and not attempting to actually watch him play properly

I did that last night and thought he looked impressive

head and shoulders above anyone else outwith us

He will grow into some player

fuck goodwillie , get this boy in pronto

Wasn't totally bought into him before last night, but I am now.

Don't think I've said this about any SPL player outwith the Old Firm before this, but we need to get this boy signed up now!

He's does everything we are crying out for Weiss to do. He gets the ball to the byline and gets a wicked cross in, he gets his fair share of goals, he's got the tricks and last night I noticed he's even got a good footballing brain. Anyone who has a goal record of 1 in 2 from a wide position, while in a side that isn't Rangers or Celtic has to have some talent.

I just hope Walter has noticed this and is given the funds to make a move in January.

There is no way Hearts would sell him to any other SPL club ?

At the moment, they are 3 points behind Celtic & 6 behind us, yes they have played 1 game more but they are still in with a chance of doing something to split the OF.

Would you then sell your most talented youngster to you nearest rivals ?

Also, Hearts would just want silly money anyway ... money that we don't have.

Great talent, good to see youth coming through at club level again.

You know folks, I thought when I posted this Id get a bit dogs abuse but its seriously great for scots fitba to see all these cracking young players coming through, he is being tracked by big clubs already.You know mad Vlad though he will not sell cheap & if he keeps it up he will be in the Scotland team next time around, If Weiss was worth £8M at one time-Wtf is he worth

You know folks, I thought when I posted this Id get a bit dogs abuse but its seriously great for scots fitba to see all these cracking young players coming through, he is being tracked by big clubs already.You know mad Vlad though he will not sell cheap & if he keeps it up he will be in the Scotland team next time around, If Weiss was worth £8M at one time-Wtf is he worth

is he?

The only clubs I've read about being interested in him were Norwich, swansea and possibly Ipswich.