Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

As I said previously, I have nothing against anyone on the grounds of their religion, that's their choice.

Actually it's very rarely the individuals choice as to what religion they may follow. You could have been sent to a Catholic school and indoctrinated with that particular flavour of the cult of Christianity.

I suppose you meet all your protestant mates for a coffee after church.

.. but what has your reply got to do with Celtic - OP never mentioned Catholics or Protestants but Celtic. You seem, like a lot of other posters, to have got the two mixed up.

You aren't from here, so you will never understand the point hes trying to make (tu)

Read my original post on the first few pages.

Frankly BP9, your arse licking of the tims is embarrassing.

Why anyone would want to try and change the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic is beyond me. Without the religious and political side to our game we would be nobodies, and that is fact. Nobody would be interested in our derby at all, if that wasn't there.

So, if you don't like the way our club is - leave.

We don't need you so we can keep going.

'Handwringer loyal' :lol: What a fucking loser.

Frankly BP, your arse licking of the tims is embarrassing.

Why anyone would want to try and change the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic is beyond me. Without the religious and political side to our game we would be nobodies, and that is fact. Nobody would be interested in our derby at all, if that wasn't there.

So, if you don't like the way our club is - leave.

We don't need you so we can keep going.

'Handwringer loyal' :lol: What a fucking loser.

Fully agree.

Scotland is not the true home of Loyalists or Unionists to be honest. Having dads supporting celtic, your brothers being celtic supporters, sisters. :anguish:

Imagine having family members who support that lot, a club which favours the IRA.

Who said it was ? The mixed family thing is very rare, in fact, its a bit ironic for you to criticise us for mixed family's when a lot of family's in Northern Ireland have split support with Scottish and English teams.

Bluepeter9 you should waken up and understand that the scum hate our club and hate Protestants. You might think that they are okay because they talk to you and make on that they are your pal. But you know what, deep down the despise you and are just vile people.

Well said m.

Muppets like BP9 refuse to understand that to hard core earls he is and always will be a DOB, whatever he does or says.

It was pretty much all rangers in my school so i never had to listen to any tim pish growing up and even now i dont know many tims at all. I really fucking hated the team under o neil when they were winning things, players like tomson and sutton made my blood boil and i always hated the idea of flying ireland flags when most the supporters are jakies from the east end of glasgow. I fucking hate them singing YNWA as if its their song to sing as well but apart from that they dont really bother me as i dont read too much into all of it.

Scotland is not the true home of Loyalists or Unionists to be honest. Having dads supporting celtic, your brothers being celtic supporters, sisters. :anguish:

Imagine having family members who support that lot, a club which favours the IRA.

Unbelieveable

A Celtic supporter here is more or less a republican.

And id say in Scotland most of them are republicans also except for the ones that don't know why they support celtic in the first place.(which is strange for us Ulstermen)

But really to support a team that despises everything that i believe in and sing songs about terrorists that tryed to bomb my country, family, friends and me

into no existence and to even get close to someone that supports that makes me sick.

Who said it was ? The mixed family thing is very rare, in fact, its a bit ironic for you to criticise us for mixed family's when a lot of family's in Northern Ireland have split support with Scottish and English teams.

But they all know were their loyalities lay when it comes to it.

A lot of family's over there have split loyalties, I can't see them all siding with Rangers if it where to come to it.

All the Protestants side with Rangers and the very odd time, Hearts.

All the Catholics side with Celtic and again the very odd time, Hibs.

Not having a go, but until I joined this forum, I had never heard of Catholic Rangers fans.

Most people over here have an English club and then either Rangers or Celtic. I only have The Rangers, but thats 'cause i'm awesome.

All the Protestants side with Rangers and the very odd time, Hearts.

All the Catholics side with Celtic and again the very odd time, Hibs.

Not having a go, but until I joined this forum, I had never heard of Catholic Rangers fans.

Most people over here have an English club and then either Rangers or Celtic. I only have The Rangers, but thats 'cause i'm awesome.

I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking about split loyalties with football teams.

I have a Man utd fan in my family, Liverpool fan and i support Arsenal from England. Rangers and Celtic? All Rangers. The whole family, cousins etc.

Exactly like when the Euro cup final was on allot of people that support the Mancs, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea all had a Rangers top on in my local.

Most here know were their loyalities are and its because all the celtic fans here are republicans as stated.

I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking about split loyalties with football teams.

So am I :lol:

Over here if your family is from a Protestant background, you have The Rangers.

If your family is from a Catholic background, you have Celtic.

We don't have mixed loyalites in families when it comes to those two clubs, its one or the other.

You're right about the English clubs, but in fairness an awful lot of people on this forum seem to have an English club aswell as Rangers.

So am I :lol:

Over here if your family is from a Protestant background, you have The Rangers.

If your family is from a Catholic background, you have Celtic.

We don't have mixed loyalites in families when it comes to those two clubs, its one or the other.

You're right about the English clubs, but in fairness an awful lot of people on this forum seem to have an English club aswell as Rangers.

Awww, now I get it. :crabflute: