Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

Aye, when I was at school I wouldn't want to meet tims or talk to any of them, except for the ones I was related to :lol:, but that's obvious due to the lack of them in Larkhall, I still hate them and want them to lose every game but I wouldn't ignore individual ones just because of the team they support.

I've grown a huge hatred of Aberdeen over the last couple of years, and now, if I'm being honest, I hate them as much as the tims.

Most tims I know aswell, we have absolutely nothing in common with each other. Anything that matters at least. Maybe that's as much to do with me as it is them, but I don't feel ashamed or the need to apologise for being me and being who I am.

Most tims I know aswell, we have absolutely nothing in common with each other. Anything that matters at least. Maybe that's as much to do with me as it is them, but I don't feel ashamed or the need to apologise for being me and being who I am.

What do you mean by this? Can you expand?

Religion, politics, nights out, lifestyle, culture, enviroment etc.

I dont see why.

Religion? I dont go to church or believe in God and neither do the majority of Rangers or Celtic fans I know.

Politics - Again, most are not interested.

Nights out? you will need to expand on, same with lifestyle and culture.

Absolutly despise the club with a passion but some of my closest and best mates are tims, some individuals though are total vermin and should be shot with lemon and the gang right enough but not all of them, there is some good ones out there !

No.

I would say I have matured a lot over the past few years, in the sense I will now speak to Celtic fans and wouldn't choose not to be mates with someone simply because they supported them.

The hate for that club will always be there though. Nothing to do with politics or religion, I just hate that club.

the older i get the more bitter and hate filled towards them i become. Its certainly not healthy and i wish things could be different but they cant be. I know people would class me as a bigot but to be honest i really couldnt give a fuck. I have nothing against celtic fans who are friends (of which there are not many) and get on fine with them and i wouldnt think twice of backing them up if someone was being an arse to them but i can never and never will talk about anything Rangers or celtic related with them. It can be a big problem in life if i am introduced to someone new because if i find out they are one of them then i find myself having to think about everything i say otherwise it would just be chaos as we all know how easily offend they are.

I dont see why.

Religion? I dont go to church or believe in God and neither do the majority of Rangers or Celtic fans I know.

Politics - Again, most are not interested.

Nights out? you will need to expand on, same with lifestyle and culture.

All that is subjective and relates to you and the circles you move in, so there's every chance you won't be able to relate to what I'm saying.

Religion - the tims I know, where I stay and have known most of my life are all Chapel goers and I remember as a kid getting dragged to the after parties at my Mums pals kids communions and shite like that and knowing the set up is diferent to anything else I've seen or will be involved in myself. I consider myself a Protestant as I believe in God, but I'm not a Church goer. Weddings, funerals, Christnings etc is my wack.

Politics - I am very much interested in politics and Republican fenians, who are also Celtic fans and take great delight in letting me know instantaly drives that big wedge between us, in my eyes. People can believe in what they want, but don't expect me to agree with them and relate to them.

Nights out - I'm talking seeing dozens of them at the local train station on a Friday/Saturday night heading to Charlie & The Bhoys with their Celtic tops and rhags tied round their necks. My idea of a good night is going upto Duke Steet to see Platoon. Lifestyle and culture falls into the same bracket. Provo marches, hunger striker protests and whatever not and I enjoy a good Loyalist parade.

It's all pretty self-explanitory and I don't know why you wanted me to expand and type it all out.

All of the above might not matter a shit to you, but I did make my post from a persoal perspective and the type of person I am and how the tims I know personally are a million miles apart in terms of stuff I'd consider to matter (when it comes to being a person in a social sense)

All that is subjective and relates to you and the circles you move in, so there's every chance you won't be able to relate to what I'm saying.

Religion - the tims I know, where I stay and have known most of my life are all Chapel goers and I remember as a kid getting dragged to the after parties at my Mums pals kids communions and shite like that and knowing the set up is diferent to anything else I've seen or will be involved in myself. I consider myself a Protestant as I believe in God, but I'm not a Church goer. Weddings, funerals, Christnings etc is my wack.

Politics - I am very much interested in politics and Republican fenians, who are also Celtic fans and take great delight in letting me know instantaly drives that big wedge between us, in my eyes. People can believe in what they want, but don't expect me to agree with them and relate to them.

Nights out - I'm talking seeing dozens of them at the local train station on a Friday/Saturday night heading to Charlie & The Bhoys with their Celtic tops and rhags tied round their necks. My idea of a good night is going upto Duke Steet to see Platoon. Lifestyle and culture falls into the same bracket. Provo marches, hunger striker protests and whatever not and I enjoy a good Loyalist parade.

It's all pretty self-explanitory and I don't know why you wanted me to expand and type it all out.

All of the above might not matter a shit to you, but I did make my post from a persoal perspective and the type of person I am and how the tims I know personally are a million miles apart in terms of stuff I'd consider to matter (when it comes to being a person in a social sense)

Judging from the content of this post I can conclude that you've spent too much time in the West of Scotland...

Judging from the content of this post I can conclude that you've spent too much time in the West of Scotland...

Hence why I said the circles I move in and where I stay.

3 cheers for you for being mr tolorent and hating the tims less now your a bit older. *claps*

This wont sit well with most of you PC fuckers but i genuinely want a plane full of Dims to crash and each and everyone of them die each and every day of the week

At least your honest. Could be doing with more of it instead of making excuses as to why we need to get along with them.

Hence why I said the circles I move in and where I stay.

3 cheers for you for being mr tolorent and hating the tims less now your a bit older. *claps*

It's not oneupmanship. Just an observation that I probably got more tolerant when I moved away from the Wild West. Not having a dig at you or anyone else.

Everything that club stands for is disgusting and it is even more disgusting that they sweep it under the carpet, there fans sing in support of a terrorist outfit that has murdered hundreds of Britons including members of my family, so no I don't hate them any less infact the more I know about them more I hate them however It does not take over my life and my love for Rangers will allways be far far more than my hatred of them!

At least your honest. Could be doing with more of it instead of making excuses as to why we need to get along with them.

it's NOT healthy at all weeman, i know this. But i really mean it. I can never ever understand why the handwringers etc even have a respect for them. I don't anytime is see a guy in a Taig strip i want to assault him, and i have done, and taken absolute liberties with some. and i could give a fuck what anyone thinks.

Remember, this is an organization that hates me, so if you are a Tims supporter, you hate me and i hate you.