Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

Because I have quite a few Celtic fans whom I'd call close friends. Maybe it's because I got away from the West Coast, I dont know.

You said Celtic, not Celtic fans. As individuals a lot of them are sound, fair enough. The club itself is a disgusting tower of hate, which projects its venom directly at us.

It has nothing to do with the West Coast. That really rips my knitting, the West Coast is not fucking Mordor. You are a smart enough guy but honest to God you really need to take a step down off your pedestal now and again.

You have family that supports Celtic :lol:

Even with that view you have posted, you will not be saved from the judgement of Keith.

my Dad, who I hardly see, who has thrown me out of his house on numerous occasions because Rangers beat scumtic, and also called me an orange bastard, presbyterian bastard etc, so aye

up ye

No, I'm talking about actual individual Celtic fans - it's in the OP.

What people consider fundamental differences are ultimately flawed, is my point.

Majority of Rangers fans - Unionist (in UK,ROI)

Majority of Celtic fans - Republicans (in UK, ROI)

Most Protestants would favour Rangers

Most Catholics would favour Celtic

Rangers stands for dignity

Celtic stands for feeling up your kids while you turn your back.

Nothing like a post like this to highlight the stupidity of some of our fans....but i guess the OP knew this....

Name names.

If I'm one of these fans, I'd like to think I've been fairly constructive and not went down the road of "KILL ALL FENIAN BASTARDS" fist thumping stuff.

my Dad, who I hardly see, who has thrown me out of his house on numerous occasions because Rangers beat scumtic, and also called me an orange bastard, presbyterian bastard etc, so aye

up ye

Why does your dad support Celtic? Why can't you teach him about the good side and our history and i ain't just talking about football.

Do you think they have a bigger fan base ?

Keith, no offence but you are hardly a fuckin deed poll.

The older I get, the more I hate them.

Still, my hate for celtc is nowhere near my love for The Rangers.

Spot on Muff. I genuinely hate them more as each day passes. In fact, I have to try harder nowadays to not hook a tim. Seemed a bit easier not to when I was younger.

Absolute fuckin scum.

You said Celtic, not Celtic fans. As individuals a lot of them are sound, fair enough. The club itself is a disgusting tower of hate, which projects its venom directly at us.

It has nothing to do with the West Coast. That really rips my knitting, the West Coast is not fucking Mordor. You are a smart enough guy but honest to God you really need to take a step down off your pedestal now and again.

The irony of this post is that if I stared this thread on a tim board I would get exactly the same reply about us.

I never said it was the West Coast, I said MY attitude changed when I left, but that's unique to me.