Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

and round about in circles we go, as usual.

Why don't you humour me with specifics or go into a little more detail as I don't seem to understand your point??

We both have jobs, raise families, drive cars, drink in pubs, pay taxes, pay bills, contribute to society and support our teams. Life is not so simple as a bigoted 2-dimensional, cartoonish view of a 'typical' tim. They have the same stereotypes and prejudices as us.

it's NOT healthy at all weeman, i know this. But i really mean it. I can never ever understand why the handwringers etc even have a respect for them. I don't anytime is see a guy in a Taig strip i want to assault him, and i have done, and taken absolute liberties with some. and i could give a fuck what anyone thinks.

Remember, this is an organization that hates me, so if you are a Tims supporter, you hate me and i hate you.

So you're not just a psycho, you're a coward and a bully as well.

We both have jobs, raise families, drive cars, drink in pubs, pay taxes, pay bills, contribute to society and support our teams. Life is not so simple as a bigoted 2-dimensional, cartoonish view of a 'typical' tim. They have the same stereotypes and prejudices as us.

Some of them raise families to hate the same stuff they do and thus the cycle continues, some of them drink in the sort of pubs that donate to terrorism, some of them don't even contribute to society.

They pay taxes for a society they hate, but still want to reap the benefits of.

Not all, but some.

These are the ones I've mentioned a few times that are different to me in almost every way possible.

You mention flawed logic, that's what you've just done - mention the very basic human mechanisms to try to prove me wrong. Why stop there? why not say we both eat food, we both breathe, we both have 2 eyes, 10 fingers, 10 toes etc.

I mentioned specifics to justify my point of view, you know - for a decent debate?

I hate the club and what it stands for MORE as I get older, without question.

Having said that, some of my best pals are 'Celtic fans'. They're not the season ticket holding, IRA loving idiots that I despise though.

Some of this debating is embaressing though, from both sides of the 'how much I hate them' divide.

If I see someone in a Celtic top, I automatically have a slight dislike to them. If I had to choose to jump in a fight for a Rangers or Celtic fan, Id choose to help the Rangers fan....its only human nature to help your own.

But im not naive and daft enough to say Im not going to be friends with someone because of what team they support or that I want them all to die.