Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

I love how some people blabber on about Rangers & it's Protestant culture but only attend church for funerals and weddings.

Rangers is a football club.. fuck all to do with religion, politics or anything else.

On topic.

I hate Celtic football club and the majority of its fans but not all Celtic supporters are bigots.. I happen to know some Celtic fans who are very good people and don't have a problem with me being a Rangers fan. They might have different political beliefs but they're entitled to them.

We both have jobs, raise families, drive cars, drink in pubs, pay taxes, pay bills, contribute to society and support our teams. Life is not so simple as a bigoted 2-dimensional, cartoonish view of a 'typical' tim. They have the same stereotypes and prejudices as us.

Yes, but they are Catholic.

No one has to accept anyone, who cares what they think of us. I doubt they care what we think of them.

The obvious fishing is irritating, you have got your reaction. The usual suspects have came out and said their bit the holier than thou stuff is boring. I am not saying it is just you there are others obviously who are always quick enough to have a go at fellow fans.

I honestly don't think you give a shit what people think you just wanted to make a point.

Some of them raise families to hate the same stuff they do and thus the cycle continues, some of them drink in the sort of pubs that donate to terrorism, some of them don't even contribute to society.

They pay taxes for a society they hate, but still want to reap the benefits of.

Not all, but some.

These are the ones I've mentioned a few times that are different to me in almost every way possible.

You mention flawed logic, that's what you've just done - mention the very basic human mechanisms to try to prove me wrong. Why stop there? why not say we both eat food, we both breathe, we both have 2 eyes, 10 fingers, 10 toes etc.

I mentioned specifics to justify my point of view, you know - for a decent debate?

Some of us do that as well........again, they do not have 2d personalities based on what team they support.

You didn't mention specifics. You took a few examples and made great big sweeping generalisations.

Yes, but they are Catholic.

No one has to accept anyone, who cares what they think of us. I doubt they care what we think of them.

The obvious fishing is irritating, you have got your reaction. The usual suspects have came out and said their bit the holier than thou stuff is boring. I am not saying it is just you there are others obviously who are always quick enough to have a go at fellow fans.

I honestly don't think you give a shit what people think you just wanted to make a point.

How is that any different from what you just did?

Some of us do that as well........again, they do not have 2d personalities based on what team they support.

You didn't mention specifics. You took a few examples and made great big sweeping generalisations.

I didn't make big sweeping generalisations at all.

I mentioned specifics that was all relative to me, for a personal perspective.

You mentioned yourself that you've been out of the West Of Scotland for so long, you don't encounter these types of situations that I've mentioned.

I'm not trying to play any sort of victim card. I am explaining why I despise them more than ever. What's sweeping generalisations about the personal stories I mentioned? <cr>

Probably why you won't be living in the UK one day..

They have their beliefs.. it's the way they were raised.. If you had been born on the other side of the fence you'd be a staunch republican.

i am only highlighting the stupidity of others with some of my own.

all this uber fan pish really gets on my moobs.

Some uber fan pish is justified when it comes to someone sitting in his arm chair having something to say about the Rangers fans at a game who go everywhere and support their team, but other instances like your touching on I agree with you on.

I didn't make big sweeping generalisations at all.

I mentioned specifics that was all relative to me, for a personal perspective.

You mentioned yourself that you've been out of the West Of Scotland for so long, you don't encounter these types of situations that I've mentioned.

I'm not trying to play any sort of victim card. I am explaining why I despise them more than ever. What's sweeping generalisations about the personal stories I mentioned? <cr>

This for a start:

Some of them raise families to hate the same stuff they do and thus the cycle continues, some of them drink in the sort of pubs that donate to terrorism, some of them don't even contribute to society.

So

Do

Some

Of

Us!!!

Got a few Catholic mates but even some of them can irritate me with their views on their club and their religion. Most Tims have the same warped view that they are persecuted and are second class citizens. It must be from their education. Their warped view of the world just annoys the utter fuck out of me

This for a start:

So

Do

Some

Of

Us!!!

Correct.

Got a few Catholic mates but even some of them can irritate me with their views on their club and their religion. Most Tims have the same warped view that they are persecuted and are second class citizens. It must be from their education. Their warped view of the world just annoys the utter fuck out of me

Catholics up Stonehouse ? Times are changing.

Catholics up Stonehouse ? Times are changing.

Na there's literally only 1 mate. The only Tim in the village. Far more t*rriers in Larkhall these days sadly. Most of the Tims I know are either from work or college.

This for a start:

So

Do

Some

Of

Us!!!

But that's not sweeping when I've explained umpteen times it relates to the tims I know personally.

What is so difficult to understand about that?

Your obviously intelligent, but they say the intelligent ones have no common sense.