Celtic ban rogue fans at last

GOAT

They have to count the season ticket holders even if there not there am sure

I'm sure thats illegal - if theres some sort of disaster (I wish) in there I think they would need to have an accurate record of the number of people in the stadium.

You can imagine them looking to account for 30,000 people who weren't even there in the 1st instance.

I'm sure thats illegal - if theres some sort of disaster (I wish) in there I think they would need to have an accurate record of the number of people in the stadium.

You can imagine them looking to account for 30,000 people who weren't even there in the 1st instance.

I believe its for tax reasons, or something.

They will have an accurate attendance from the folk going through the turnstiles in the event of a disaster.

We do the exact same thing.

Wishing a disaster on any club is fucking disgraceful

Guess some guys on here don't realise we do the exact same thing and by saying "this should be addressed by the Press watchdog" just means you'd be "addressing" us too. :anguish:

Shocking attendance in any accounts.

The last time this was discussed, I was told we don't do it now.

We provide accurate details on attendance through the automated turnstiles.