Random text jan 2nd

cwoodloyal

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was it that actually happened?

He told me yesterday but I can't remember for sure. I remember him saying you can see the damage from our seats so I assume he is meaning pipework in Govan as that is where we sit but I am sure he mentioned damage above boxes in Main Stand.

I will ask him tomorrow.

As much as they are currently in poor form, I would love to see big Jelavic back in the team to play against them.

Silver-lining and all that...

Same. That's what I keep telling myself too.

Especially the Tannadice game. A player like him can be the difference between getting 1 and 3 points at a venue like that and Hearts at Ibrox wouldn't have been a pushover they way they were/are playing - not to mention the McGregor, Naismith and Bougherra booking tightrope that would have made them miss the tims game.

It's not been as bad for us as people think, but we do need to start playing again.

Regarding what happened, Muff? wee Boab took a flakey at seeing the picture of the Queen in the dressing room at his 400th stadium tour.

It's not in our interest to have this game called off...and it certainly won't enhance the reputation of the Mint if he doesn't pull out all of the stops to get the problem fixed.

For fuck sake! how long does it take a posse of decent plumbers to fix a water problem?

Here's a wee tip, simplistic though it may be...TURN THE FUCKING TAPS AFF AT THE MAIN :craphead: who needs water anyway? it's the soap dodgers that's coming to visit. :sherlock:

Same. That's what I keep telling myself too.

Especially the Tannadice game. A player like him can be the difference between getting 1 and 3 points at a venue like that and Hearts at Ibrox wouldn't have been a pushover they way they were/are playing - not to mention the McGregor, Naismith and Bougherra booking tightrope that would have made them miss the tims game.

It's not been as bad for us as people think, but we do need to start playing again.

Regarding what happened, Muff? wee Boab took a flakey at seeing the picture of the Queen in the dressing room at his 400th stadium tour.

:lol::clap:

He told me yesterday but I can't remember for sure. I remember him saying you can see the damage from our seats so I assume he is meaning pipework in Govan as that is where we sit but I am sure he mentioned damage above boxes in Main Stand.

I will ask him tomorrow.

Bad, that bad that the game on the 2nd could be in doubt?

I hope not, as I've not been to a game since Man Utd at home! 00000041.gif

I hope not. I was supposed to be going away to Mauritius with the bird, but put a stop to it as soon as I found out we were playing the bheggers on this date.

I hope not. I was supposed to be going away to Mauritius with the bird, but put a stop to it as soon as I found out we were playing the bheggers on this date.

I'd be gutted for you if that was the case. Here's hoping it gets the go ahead and we get right into the filth!!