What's your Old Firm plans next week then?

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three options for me:

1 - Round my brother-in-law's stone cold sober;

2 - Win tickets in the RM raffle, travel down on the Sunday morning, go on the piss all day and go to the Disaster Memorial Service on the Monday;

3 - Same as 2, but someone on here finds me a ticket...

Sleep all day Sat. Up at 3am and start the Sesh. 8am train to Glasgow. Go to my mates and take my drunken state to obliteration.

Go to game with a half bottle and sing TBB and watch us win.

Head into City Centre and batter a few Fenians and then go to the Iron Horse for 5pm. If I'm still awake after hit Walkabout, Campus and a club.

Usually just buy the tickets separately every season but got a season ticket yesterday , so it'll be my first game with my season ticket :D

Meet up with mates , get the 56 , enjoy the win , get the 56 back and look forward to school for the excuses "Oh Hooper was injured" "get Lennon out!" "we should have had a penalty" "Bougherra should have been sent off!" all the usual shit :lol:

Go to ma burds house for New Year and stay MWI untill the OF on the morning of said OF will get up washed get kerryout and tunes on and jst have a good old sash bash :crabflute: then get even more mwi and increase the sectarianism when we win :uk: