What's your Old Firm plans next week then?

1st_Jan_1994

Will get up, pull on my Gers strip and watch Old Firm reruns on youtube, get the party tunes pumping and stay up to watch the game. Not sure if it will be at my house or a family friends house but i'll be in the company of a good few Bears from over here. Last OF at my house was fantastic, the neighbourhood got treated to 90mins of pure sectarianism at 2am :lol:

Brilliant! :lol:

What time does the game kick off your time?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully will be there if I can get a ticket, if not will prob just watch it online in the house or up the west end somewhere.

you should just get a hlaf season ticket and if uv not got the money u can pay it over 4 months at the end of every month thnk it about £220 for half season ticket because the add £15 for payng over 4 months so £55 a month for 4 months isnt that bad is it you would be expectin to be payng £40 for a ticket anyway

Usually just buy the tickets separately every season but got a season ticket yesterday , so it'll be my first game with my season ticket :D

Meet up with mates , get the 56 , enjoy the win , get the 56 back and look forward to school for the excuses "Oh Hooper was injured" "get Lennon out!" "we should have had a penalty" "Bougherra should have been sent off!" all the usual shit :lol:

You won't be in school surely? They not off until like the 10th?

If i'm going to the game the plan is : get up, eat, shops for drink, drink on the way to the subway and in the subway, sing abuse at t*rriers for a bit, pay respect, cheer the bears on to a win, then pub until i'm being thrown into a taxi as I have no work until the 5th.

If no going the same plan just involves being in the pub longer and more pints being drunk :crabflute:

Home from the night shift at 8, game, and then back tae bed for the night shift at 11.

Happy fuckin days...................................:anguish:

I was always told that the only people who should work nightshift were thieves and prostitutes...Explain yourself, booler! :lol:

PS....Merry Christmas and a great 2011,mate! :cheers:

Our pub ( the croft ) has been shut down for 4weeks.. so it will be a top up from new year then the game maybe sneak in a wee hip flask of Americas finest export ( not edu) jack Daniels and I think we have tickets for the wee rangers club afterwards canny wait as the detox begins on the 5th